TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I've run into a problem with Amber's photo-shoot in the photo studio. The game runs relatively smoothly, aside from a few visual glitches here and there, but at a certain point in the photo-shoot the game essentially crashes, giving me an error log. This is the traceback;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ouch, please use the spoiler tags when including a traceback. Makes for much easier reading, and also makes people more willing to help.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I've run into a problem with Amber's photo-shoot in the photo studio. The game runs relatively smoothly, aside from a few visual glitches here and there, but at a certain point in the photo-shoot the game essentially crashes, giving me an error log. This is the traceback;

I don't know how long this lasts for, but it has occurred before on a separate scene.
Hmmm, not sure what's causing that, webp works fine, every other image in the game is that format. It works fine on my end, will wait to see if anyone else reports it. For the time being, you could try just deleting that image from the folder, the game should display "missing image" instead of crashing when you reach that image.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Hmmm, not sure what's causing that, webp works fine, every other image in the game is that format. It works fine on my end, will wait to see if anyone else reports it. For the time being, you could try just deleting that image from the folder, the game should display "missing image" instead of crashing when you reach that image.
Is it webp or wepb?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I don't know how long this lasts for, but it has occurred before on a separate scene.
Like PTGames said, the game's renders are all in webp format so the problem lies with the exact file in question. Could you check the file size to see if it mayhaps got corrupted on extraction? The file should be 399.462 Bytes in size.

Last edited:

nigritonigito

Aug 22, 2020
Like PTGames said, the game's renders are all in webp format so the problem lies with the exact file in question. Could you check the file size to see if it mayhaps got corrupted on extraction? The file should be 399.462 Bytes in size.
The file is 399,462 bytes, however I'm unable to open it and view the image.

nigritonigito

Aug 22, 2020
This seems to have stopped the photo-shoot scene from crashing, thank you.

Gutokv

Mar 30, 2019
im stuck

Katie Progress 14
Comfort 7
Affection 110

Tips Said - I should look arround in katies room but i checked for two weeks and nothing

Am I doing something wrong or is this a BUG?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
im stuck

Katie Progress 14
Comfort 7
Affection 110

Tips Said - I should look arround in katies room but i checked for two weeks and nothing

Am I doing something wrong or is this a BUG?
Have you checked the drawers?

eskimhoe

May 30, 2017
There is a bug after asking amy to photo shoot at the pool. once it is done you are back in your garage and the nav bar is gone so you can't continue the game.

Cirnex

Aug 19, 2019
There is a bug after asking amy to photo shoot at the pool. once it is done you are back in your garage and the nav bar is gone so you can't continue the game.
Got the same bug but after helping Catherine at the club. Didn't do the shoot yet.

Had to enable console and use tod=1 to see the buttons again.

Last edited:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
What time of day did you start the shoot at?

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
I dont know what is happening, but the map dont show where is the gym.... I already talked with Amy and she invited me to meet her in the gym, but the pin is not showing.
And it was my third atempt to re download the game, but this issue persist.
what I need to do or Im missing?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I dont know what is happening, but the map dont show where is the gym.... I already talked with Amy and she invited me to meet her in the gym, but the pin is not showing.
And it was my third atempt to re download the game, but this issue persist.
what I need to do or Im missing?
Go to the garage and use the car to find the gym. Any new location you are told to go to can only be discovered the first time via the car. After that, it'll appear on the map.

F3nris

Oct 31, 2019
@ PTGames
There is a bug with Megs photoshoot. Not sure if it's known already.
This is the condition in the code:
Code:
"Meg" if tod == 3 and megmodel == 0 and megprogress == 2:
    jump meg_photostudio
But if you finish her current storyline, you have megprogress == 3. So you lock her photo shoot.
Instead it should be:
Code:
"Meg" if tod == 3 and megmodel == 0 and megprogress >= 2:
    jump meg_photostudio

Edit: btw love the game :LOL:

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
@ PTGames
There is a bug with Megs photoshoot. Not sure if it's known already.
This is the condition in the code:
Code:
"Meg" if tod == 3 and megmodel == 0 and megprogress == 2:
    jump meg_photostudio
But if you finish her current storyline, you have megprogress == 3. So you lock her photo shoot.
Instead it should be:
Code:
"Meg" if tod == 3 and megmodel == 0 and megprogress >= 2:
    jump meg_photostudio

Edit: btw love the game :LOL:
Good catch! Fixed now :D Thanks for reporting it and glad you love the game :)

SuperBad

Aug 27, 2020
im stuck in hint i must wait for amber call while lookig for other girls but they all say i must advance with other girls
amber doesnt call and there is nothing else to do. Anyone?
Make sure that you have all of your portfolio pictures uploaded. It took me a week to think of that, and when I got it. I was able to progress

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes