PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hell, I forgot it's a sandbox. Only this fact spoils my opinion :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
Sandbox isn't for everyone, but there is a hints system so you don't have to spend ages clicking around trying to find the story :)

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So i may have found an issue, if it's been written out here already then oops,. but right after you talk to claire in the club after she tells you to check out VIP she tells you to help caroline with a new toy. after that the Navigation system just disappears entirely and you can only get to the main map and the garage, there's no way to get to any rooms inside the house.

Edit: i have replayed that scene, it appears the bug only occurs if you look for claire immediately after checking out the vip room (when she says "check out the vip room) then look for claire right after that and play that scene.
If you check out the VIP room and leave the club then sleep and look for claire the following night the map bug does not occur

Edit two: The incest patch is inconsistent it calls katie "housemate" in a lot of scenes (the fairy pool scene as an example)

Last edited:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
So i may have found an issue, if it's been written out here already then oops,. but right after you talk to claire in the club after she tells you to check out VIP she tells you to help caroline with a new toy. after that the Navigation system just disappears entirely and you can only get to the main map and the garage, there's no way to get to any rooms inside the house.

Edit: i have replayed that scene, it appears the bug only occurs if you look for claire immediately after checking out the vip room (when she says "check out the vip room) then look for claire right after that and play that scene.
If you check out the VIP room and leave the club then sleep and look for claire the following night the map bug does not occur
That's a known bug and should be fixed in the next update :) Thanks for reporting it though, it's appreciated!

Reactions: Spyderwraith

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That's a known bug and should be fixed in the next update :) Thanks for reporting it though, it's appreciated!
And I believe I just accidently blocking myself with amber quest. In the quest it say that I should wait for Amber to check out the photostudio and during that time I should asking some girls to be my model. But before I go to that quest I have photoshoot all the girls so in no way I could doing that quest at all despite how many days I wait, could you please help?

yveren

Jan 16, 2020
The location ui for the house vanished and dont come back after pressing nav, im stuck at the garage, thats after the club scene with the dealer

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
And I believe I just accidently blocking myself with amber quest. In the quest it say that I should wait for Amber to check out the photostudio and during that time I should asking some girls to be my model. But before I go to that quest I have photoshoot all the girls so in no way I could doing that quest at all despite how many days I wait, could you please help?
You have all the shoots? Did you use console by any chance?

The location ui for the house vanished and dont come back after pressing nav, im stuck at the garage, thats after the club scene with the dealer
That's a known bug, unfortunately can't do anything except roll back/reload your save/use console to change the time. Put tod = 1 into console

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You have all the shoots? Did you use console by any chance?

That's a known bug, unfortunately can't do anything except roll back/reload your save/use console to change the time. Put tod = 1 into console
No, I don't use any cheat console at all. It just that after I done shooting with Katie for the first time I decide to go around to see if I could do photoshoot all the girls and I'm getting into it, whenever I have a chance I'll go searching and complete anything I thought was need to trigger more quest without knowing about Amber quest demand I should leave them for later

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
No, I don't use any cheat console at all. It just that after I done shooting with Katie for the first time I decide to go around to see if I could do photoshoot all the girls and I'm getting into it, whenever I have a chance I'll go searching and complete anything I thought was need to trigger more quest without knowing about Amber quest demand I should leave them for later
Amber's storyline only requires you have the shoots done, it doesn't matter when you did them. If you've not met the criteria to continue her story, you've missed a shoot. Make sure you buy the outfits from the store on the PC as some shoots require them.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Amber's storyline only requires you have the shoots done, it doesn't matter when you did them. If you've not met the criteria to continue her story, you've missed a shoot. Make sure you buy the outfits from the store on the PC as some shoots require them.
well....this is awkward because after I buy the last dress it triggered amy model, thank you...It was my bad in this one...
Good game, hope to see more in the future

Reactions: PTGames

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
That scene is actually unfinished, I plan another path for it, but it's just not in yet. I tend to work getting as many scenes done as I can, then add extra options later. That way if I run out of time there's at least SOMETHING for each character. :)

The hair colour is intentional, it's part of the hood, not their actual hair. So part of the idea was to hide who it was, make her blonde instead of black hair. If you look at Caroline when she has a mask on for example, it's no multicoloured like her hair is.

As for NTR, there won't be any being added. The closest MAYBE you'll get is if there's a threesome with the MC and two other characters fuck each other during that.
I suspected the hair colour might have been part of the mask and disguise, but I wasn't 100% sure hence I mentioned it. Having another girl in the scene with the identical hair made me think it was.

That is truly awesome to hear.

Reactions: PTGames

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
On this beta, is anyone else not getting getting the Katie event to trigger? It says meet her in the pool in the evening, but I've spent a week napping each day until evening, and she is never there. All other content in this release is completed.

EDIT, Oh, of course as soon as I post this, she shows up in the pool on Wednesday Evening.

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes