Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I going to play this game soon. But I think some on you missing the point. If a choice for an optional content is offered, and you said "no" the first time why would it keep appearing? seeing as I haven't played maybe you could inform me better, but it does seem like an oversight.

Last edited:

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Hey guys, Am I the only one who can't found how to do the photoshop with Meg ?

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Weird, does it happend during this new version ? or a previous one ? Because I've already done all of Meg's event (same with other girls), but still nothing on the studio

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It was in the previous update. Did you visited her house after she got her ass kicked by Amy, Serena and Missy?

Ragney

Jan 4, 2019
For the record I am not asking this to complain like a bunch of the people were earlier but is there actually pegging in this like with a strapon and not just futa on male? (which is fine and good too :p) because I have known some people use the term interchangeably

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For the record I am not asking this to complain like a bunch of the people were earlier but is there actually pegging in this like with a strapon and not just futa on male? (which is fine and good too :p) because I have known some people use the term interchangeably
Yes, the stuff in the BDSM club is pegging with a strapon if you choose it.

Reactions: Ragney

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I going to play this game soon. But I think some on you missing the point. If a choice for an optional content is offered, and you said "no" the first time why would it keep appearing? seeing as I haven't played maybe you could inform me better, but it does seem like an oversight.
It's there for people that do want the content.

There aren't multiple branching paths here.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you get to the pizza joint near the park, I click on show map, then click on the park, and the only option there is going for a walk, W.T.F

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes