DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
I seem to be having troubles with katie's last photo shoot, the 4th one. I dont seem to know how to unlock it and I've already gotten every girl to the end of their story thats available right now, or at least the hints are telling me. I've checked the photo studio to see if she shows up there, but its always empty.

whats the trigger for her last photo shoot? its the only remaining thing I have left it seems.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I seem to be having troubles with katie's last photo shoot, the 4th one. I dont seem to know how to unlock it and I've already gotten every girl to the end of their story thats available right now, or at least the hints are telling me. I've checked the photo studio to see if she shows up there, but its always empty.

whats the trigger for her last photo shoot? its the only remaining thing I have left it seems.
It should become available after the toy show in her bedroom. It's in the photostudio in the evening.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Look like i complete this game but Katie and serena one photoshoot remaining. now i don't get any option.
Go to the photostudio and talk to Emily in the evening (if you haven't hired her yet, click the PC in the photostudio)

Reactions: Mrityunjoy Bag
Jun 27, 2018
if i check latest version game their is a question mark option on #Portfolio. This is very good idea to explore full photography.
if possible than please add this (ques mark) option on #Stats and replays in next version too explorer full game smoothly.
Thanks

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
if i check latest version game their is a question mark option on #Portfolio. This is very good idea to explore full photography.
if possible than please add this (ques mark) option on #Stats and replays in next version too explorer full game smoothly.
Thanks
There isn't much need for it on the stats and replays, as they appear as you progress through their stories. So once you hit "No more content" in the hints, you know you've found every scene

Reactions: philo10

philo10

Sep 28, 2019
except photo shoots*
I think photo shoots are more of a "side activity" like Amy in the gym (hj scenes). But i think its a nice feature. for me they also somehow reflect the progress you make with the girls (in relation to the relationship with them). hope for more photo shoots =)

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
I think photo shoots are more of a "side activity" like Amy in the gym (hj scenes). But i think its a nice feature. for me they also somehow reflect the progress you make with the girls (in relation to the relationship with them). hope for more photo shoots =)
I'm just saying that the computer tell us that this is the end of the story, but it turns out that there are still some things to do

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Reactions: Mikedazz1

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I have played through most of the game. I think I am about 99% done with the current version. I love the premise, and idea. I am stuck on Kate. I am thinking it just me, not the game. I want to say to the game's author, keep up the good work. I am waiting for more from this game. I would love to see more of everything in this game. Biggest thing I would like to see is all the ladies in the photo studio.

Reactions: PTGames

Star Dude

Jan 13, 2019
I have an issue triggering Amber contacting me about the photo studio. I have finished progress on everyone else but I go weeks forward and nothing from Amber and the hint still says to wait so I don't have access to the studio yet.

Anything I might have missed?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I have an issue triggering Amber contacting me about the photo studio. I have finished progress on everyone else but I go weeks forward and nothing from Amber and the hint still says to wait so I don't have access to the studio yet.

Anything I might have missed?
The only triggers for that are completing all photoshoots outside of the photostudio, so all of them except the last one for Serena and Katie, then sleeping one night and checking your emails on the PC.

Reactions: Reifon

Star Dude

Jan 13, 2019
The only triggers for that are completing all photoshoots outside of the photostudio, so all of them except the last one for Serena and Katie, then sleeping one night and checking your emails on the PC.
OK, then my issue is I don't have Amy's 4th photoshoot completed but I can't seem to find the trigger. Her hint says no more story content and going to the Gym only has the option to have fun. I went back to an save I had earlier in this update and nothing triggered again so I'll try going back even farther.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes