Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess it isn't because you do know she has a penis because the story forces you to see it in the showers. You need to stop lying about this game having avoidable trans content however if you aren't willing to make it avoidable.
You see it once and never have to see it again thus avoidable.

Nothing is changing, dev has said that several times now. It's obvious this isn't for you, how about finding something that is?

Docc777

May 14, 2018
I really like the Game and the graphics!! I really hope to see more of Amy.
(y) PT
Will there maybe be a magical genderchange date for Claire and the Male player (because Claire said during a date that she is a bit jealous of Amy because she now knows how it feels to have male body parts . . . )?

Reactions: philo10

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Wow! So fast!
This is just the first beta, it's far from content complete and only shows a small amount of what is planned for V0.8. I'm going to be trying a more rapid release schedule for betas. So smaller amounts of new content, but more releases.

I really like the Game and the graphics!! I really hope to see more of Amy.
(y) PT
Will there maybe be a magical genderchange date for Claire and the Male player (because Claire said during a date that she is a bit jealous of Amy because she now knows how it feels to have male body parts . . . )?
Maybe, I've not entirely nailed down things like that yet. It's something I would like to add, but I'd have to make it fit the story and make sense.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
PTGames I kinda wished you had kept Amy's "situation" a secret until after the MC had gotten his dick sucked by her, maybe some grinding on her taut ass, lots of kissing, and THEN we see her in the shower with that massive cock dangling so enticingly JUST so I could enjoy the collective aneurysms from all the transphobes in here.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
PTGames Don't listen to the TINY minority of people complaining about the futa content. Especially from here. On patreon & Discord it's obvious Amy is a fan favorite so you keep doing the story the way you want. The ones that don't like it can find something else. Keep up the good work (y)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
PTGames I kinda wished you had kept Amy's "situation" a secret until after the MC had gotten his dick sucked by her, maybe some grinding on her taut ass, lots of kissing, and THEN we see her in the shower with that massive cock dangling so enticingly JUST so I could enjoy the collective aneurysms from all the transphobes in here.
You don't have to be transphobic to not want a girl with a dick.

gotmashed

Jan 26, 2019
How do you make money in this game, Ive found the odd bit of cash around the house but now i need some for a quest i haven't got enough

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
You don't have to be transphobic to not want a girl with a dick.
Totally true. But the level of vitriol coming from some of these people, that the Dev would DARE "force" the MC to get blown by someone with a penis, that comes from a place of hate. That's transphobia.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
How do you make money in this game, Ive found the odd bit of cash around the house but now i need some for a quest i haven't got enough
Take photos of the girls and post them online.
Yep, get the camera from Katie in the evening in the livingroom, then do the first two photoshoots with her on sunday evenings and upload the pictures to the PC each time, after that more shoots will open with other girls as you progress their stories.

Reactions: philo10

Korassu

Jun 14, 2017
PTGames I don't know if this has been mention yet, but I ran into a bug on v0.7P . On friday night, I went to see claire at her business, and saw the event where claire complained about her uncle butting in. Afterwards, going back home results with you only being in the garage, with the rest of the nav being unavailable preventing you from going back to your room to sleep.

Reactions: PTGames

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames I don't know if this has been mention yet, but I ran into a bug on v0.7P . On friday night, I went to see claire at her business, and saw the event where claire complained about her uncle butting in. Afterwards, going back home results with you only being in the garage, with the rest of the nav being unavailable preventing you from going back to your room to sleep.
Thanks for reporting this, it should now be fixed for the next version :)

Reactions: Korassu and philo10

ryansd

Oct 6, 2017
I'm stuck with Katie after the shower bj the hint tell me to cook with here but then it rest to the yoga scene when Friday come

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes