armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
When can the release be expected?
Better wait for full version.
The dev definitely deserve much more support and will be best if no one leak the version before the public release.
Beta 1 was out on 3 february and beta 2 on 28 February.
It is possible for this week patreon release.The public release is 1 week later.
Amy is definitely fan favorite judging from patrons request for 20$ rewards.Some of them are pretty naughty:)
BTW you can see part of them on previous page.
I will post only the very first preview from 24 January
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: D Dog and philo10

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Better wait for full version.
The dev definitely deserve much more support and will be best if no one leak the version before the public release.
Beta 1 was out on 3 february and beta 2 on 28 February.
It is possible for this week patreon release.The public release is 1 week later.
Amy is definitely fan favorite judging from patrons request for 20$ rewards.Some of them are pretty naughty:)
BTW you can see part of them on previous page.
I will post only the very first preview from 24 January
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What happened to the librarian girl?! Her face!

philo10

Sep 28, 2019
man you really are a god (or a goddess?). In my eyes there is really no game that deserves more support and attention than you.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
man you really are a god (or a goddess?). In my eyes there is really no game that deserves more support and attention than you.
Awww thankyou! That's awesome to hear :)

• Love
Reactions: philo10

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
last update focus on gay content?
There is one optional futa-on-male scene in the update, but the rest is mc on female :)

He's a person on the internet.

To be fair, if I was playing with trans content off (which I wouldn't because that why I'm playing) then updates focused on it would be disappointing. Not sure that justifies the homophobia though.
Asking if something you don't personally like is the focus of an update isn't homophobic, it's just asking if the update will suit your tastes. Unless I missed something, they didn't insult gay people or gay content, just asked if it was the focus and stated they didn't like it, which is fine :)

I'd never make an update that only focuses on trans content, I try to make sure there's a bit of something for everyone in each update.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes