phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Entirely avoidable. If people don't want it, they can skip it completely. Although that doesn't mean they can't interact with that character, just any sexual events will be avoided but you can still continue their story. In later versions there may be a solution added for people who disable that content but still like the character.
PTGames I just had to browse thru comments to find this showing that the Futa content is avoidable. I strongly encourage you to add this fact to the genre tags the original post. I have no problem with the existence of Futa content in a game, it's just not my thing and I don't want to play the gay/futa sexual content in any games. For those that want it that's great, but knowing it is avoidable from the outset will still encourage players like me to try out the game and support it, where as most times futa/gay/and even transformation tags just make me pass up on a game.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
My kingdom for a changelog or notification old saves are useless...loaded and played nothing new triggers at all..no new hints on the pc...visited all sites at all times during the day...
There are new photoshoot events via the cellphone at the pool for amy and claire once you finish and upload one of them you get an e-mail from a new character

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Did you install the incest patch?
Seems like it's not updated yet so it could explain why you don't see new content
it also takes some time for the update to start you have do stuff with katie before you can with the others

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
PTGames
Could you update the first post and put there names of our lovely girls with short description (e.g. Katie - roommate, Claire - librarian, etc.)? I always forget who is who.

Reactions: ontach

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Thx PTGames - another update I did enjoy playing. This time I had no problem triggering the new content.

I did everything until the hints page on the PC told me I reached the end of content for each character. Just wondering, if I still missed something, but under the portfolio on the PC (camera) there are two "?", one for Serena and one for Amber. These are for future content, or do I have to trigger them somehow?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ontach and Repuci

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
PTGames I just had to browse thru comments to find this showing that the Futa content is avoidable. I strongly encourage you to add this fact to the genre tags the original post. I have no problem with the existence of Futa content in a game, it's just not my thing and I don't want to play the gay/futa sexual content in any games. For those that want it that's great, but knowing it is avoidable from the outset will still encourage players like me to try out the game and support it, where as most times futa/gay/and even transformation tags just make me pass up on a game.
People still complain.

It's been brought up and the people wanting to avoid it still had issues. This isn't like WVM when you choose girl or trans, you have to avoid one of the girls completely and you still see her naked the first time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's her. There is no option to turn it off you just have to avoid her to skip that content.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
nothing would trigger..so..had a Rob idea try an older save..i'll be damned..new stuff triggered :D

Reactions: D Dog

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
can't play new content at all all characters hints saying "I should continue the other characters storyline" no idea what to do...

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
can't play new content at all all characters hints saying "I should continue the other characters storyline" no idea what to do...
I had to visit the sister's room to trigger the new content, everything after that I could do in almost any order.

How long does it usually take for the incest patch to be updated?
As far as I remember the dialog with the sister there is no need for an incest patch for this update. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I had to visit the sister's room to trigger the new content, everything after that I could do in almost any order.

As far as I remember the dialog with the sister there is no need for an incest patch for this update. Please correct me if I'm wrong!
I don't know, I haven't played the update yet. Seeing 'roommate' makes the baby Jesus cry so I usually wait for the incest patch. I'll try the update but if I see 'roommate' you are paying for my counselling. Because it will be all your fault that I lost a sister for research purposes....

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes