MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
As I said if I'm not missing anything in the dialogs with his sister he called her by her name and nothing else. In the past I did use the incest patch for Lunar's Chosen too, but was to impatient for the new update and didn't remember a scene where it would be used.

Reactions: Soul_less327

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
So I'm not sure what I'm missing but I never played before, and I am stuck.
When checking Amy and Serena I'm told to advance the other characters.
I need to install a battery on Katie's laptop and also meet Claire for pizza one evening.
Problem is the option to meet Claire for pizza never pop up and I only have 1$ income so it will take forever to buy a battery.

Also I only did the initial shoot with Katie and that is it. Was never shown a location for studio either

Oh and there is no one currently to invite to the pool nor is there a new place to discover via car

Last edited:

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
So I'm not sure what I'm missing but I never played before, and I am stuck.
When checking Amy and Serena I'm told to advance the other characters.
I need to install a battery on Katie's laptop and also meet Claire for pizza one evening.
Problem is the option to meet Claire for pizza never pop up and I only have 1$ income so it will take forever to buy a battery.

Also I only did the initial shoot with Katie and that is it. Was never shown a location for studio either
For earn money you ask for a model to the womens, then uploads in your PC (Camera icon), you have taken the photos and click "+" icon.
The photos will be added automatically and you will earn money weekly. The profits will increase as you add photos of the models.
You can only add them in the morning, afternoon and/or evening.

PD: Sorry for my bad English.

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
For earn money you ask for a model to the womens, then uploads in your PC (Camera icon), you have taken the photos and click "+" icon.
The photos will be added automatically and you will earn money weekly. The profits will increase as you add photos of the models.
You can only add them in the morning, afternoon and/or evening.

PD: Sorry for my bad English.
how do I ask for them to model? besides the very first shoot with Katie I saw no option. Nothing in the PC, no + icon or anything else

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Thx PTGames - another update I did enjoy playing. This time I had no problem triggering the new content.

I did everything until the hints page on the PC told me I reached the end of content for each character. Just wondering, if I still missed something, but under the portfolio on the PC (camera) there are two "?", one for Serena and one for Amber. These are for future content, or do I have to trigger them somehow?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, will fix this!

People still complain.

It's been brought up and the people wanting to avoid it still had issues. This isn't like WVM when you choose girl or trans, you have to avoid one of the girls completely and you still see her naked the first time.

That's her. There is no option to turn it off you just have to avoid her to skip that content.
Not sure if you missed the big "Do you want to disable futa content" question that pops up when you find out about Amy. Other than a single image, every bit of futa content is avoidable and there's even some straight up "she's female" content later in her story...

can't play new content at all all characters hints saying "I should continue the other characters storyline" no idea what to do...
Does it say that for every character? Once you get to that point, you should get Katies hint saying go to her room in the evening.

how do I ask for them to model? besides the very first shoot with Katie I saw no option. Nothing in the PC, no + icon or anything else
Go to Katies room on sunday evening and do the second shoot. Then the options for shoots with other characters should start appearing in their default locations as you progress the story (Gym, Pizza place, Phone menu etc).

does this game half or need a walkthrough?
There's a built in hints system :)

nice
keep it coming :)
wish there was more than just 1 :(

wish there was hidden/secret pictures to pick around
with dark fucking or molesting or sleep sex
like stuff out of the story line...
That sort of stuff is against Patreons ToS so will never be added to the game.

• Sad
Reactions: 9inchz

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
"?" icon from your PC shows you what you have to do to advance each woman's storyline. Most events occur in the morning and afternoon. You'll find Claire in the library in the morning, Amy -> gym in the afternoon, etc... You can talk with them and increase your relationship. Later, in the dialogue texts, you will see the option to ask them to pose as models. With Claire, that option appears by going to your home pool and pressing on the smartphone, at the bottom right of the screen.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Just throwing this out here, if you enjoyed the update, consider supporting me on Patreon, it helps me a lot!

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
PTGames i am stuck all hints are the same (continue the other characters storylines) help my bro thats my save dont know if you can check what is going on

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
People still complain.

It's been brought up and the people wanting to avoid it still had issues. This isn't like WVM when you choose girl or trans, you have to avoid one of the girls completely and you still see her naked the first time.

That's her. There is no option to turn it off you just have to avoid her to skip that content.
That is helpful... and I really am not complaining, more just stating that until now i had not tried the game because that tag was there and it was not at all clear wether it was fundamental to the story or easily avoidable. Knowing there is an easy way to avoid the futa content makes me want to try the game now. I am in no way opposed to a game having this kind of content, but if it is primarily a futa story then I will leave it to those who like that thing, but knowing the futa is not primary to the story encourages me to play it... I assume I am not completely alone in this. That's why having it clearly explained on the original post would help encourage more people to try it I think.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Not sure if you missed the big "Do you want to disable futa content" question that pops up when you find out about Amy. Other than a single image, every bit of futa content is avoidable and there's even some straight up "she's female" content later in her story...
Well yes I never saw this "disable option"... because I look at the genre tags BEFORE I ever download a game.

That's the explicit reason I suggested more clarification be added to the original post. I have not yet played your game but have now downloaded and will try it soon, but up till now the futa tag is what kept me from downloading and trying the game's previous versions. I believe this is true of quite a few people, not just me. Again, I am in no way opposed to a game containing kinks that do not interest me, I just want to know before I burn my download bandwidth/time if a game is actually going to have the kind of content I want to play. Currently if you go just by the genre tags on the game it appears that futa is a primary aspect of the game precisely because it does not explicitly state it is avoidable. So it looks like any of the other futa featured games on the site. Sorry if I reopened an old can of worms, I just think knowing a kink is avoidable increases the number of potential players/patrons the game may attract.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes