MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
Amber just told me she's looking for a studio. hint says wait & take pics of other. I already have taken pics before that. How do I progress?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I believe I've completed everything except for one thing, there's a shoot in the studio that I can't figure out how to unlock. I've tried talking to Emily morning, afternoon and evening and there's no option for another shoot in either clients or friends. Is this achievable in this update?
View attachment 579458
I had the same problem and when I checked the scripts, I saw that one of the requirements to trigger that photoshoot was "studioprogress <= 5" when in my save it was already at 7. I just changed it to 5 with the console and it worked fine. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be ">= 5" or I did something wrong, so I changed it back to 7 after the shoot, just to be sure that it won't mess up any future updates.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames i am stuck all hints are the same (continue the other characters storylines) help my bro thats my save dont know if you can check what is going on
Try going to Katies bedroom in the evening.

I had the same problem and when I checked the scripts, I saw that one of the requirements to trigger that photoshoot was "studioprogress <= 5" when in my save it was already at 7. I just changed it to 5 with the console and it worked fine. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be ">= 5" or I did something wrong, so I changed it back to 7 after the shoot, just to be sure that it won't mess up any future updates.
That is meant to be more than, oops! Thanks for finding that :)

Reactions: eddie987

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
There are new photoshoot events via the cellphone at the pool for amy and claire once you finish and upload one of them you get an e-mail from a new character
well my save is useless, only hint i have from this update is waiting on Amber, no pool shoots what so ever, so i have to start over, because amber dont trigger at all, waited for weeks and weeks ingame.
just checked script, i havent triggered the studio event at all, its at 0 on email,progress and found, how the hell do i find the studio?

Last edited:

Radis90

Mar 1, 2019
Thanks PTGames, Another great update. Can't wait for more :)
Keep up the good work!

PS. That photoshoot with Jenna was hot af, Hope we'll see more of her soon :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
well my save is useless, only hint i have from this update is waiting on Amber, no pool shoots what so ever, so i have to start over, because amber dont trigger at all, waited for weeks and weeks ingame.
just checked script, i havent triggered the studio event at all, its at 0 on email,progress and found, how the hell do i find the studio?
stuck in the same place too now

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So it looks like you can't progress beyond 0.7 until the studio bug is fixed?
For me it was just Emily's photo shoot. All the other events for v0.8 were triggered without any problems.

I checked your save. I just finished Amy's last photo shoot in the gym and the next day I got the email from Amber about the studio.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
So it looks like you can't progress beyond 0.7 until the studio bug is fixed?
I'm stuck with the same thing. What do I do?
stuck in the same place too now
I expect you're all missing a photoshoot with the girls, you have to complete all the shoots up to a certain point. Check the shop, you may need an outfit to trigger a shoot with someone.

Reactions: Melissa fan

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I expect you're all missing a photoshoot with the girls, you have to complete all the shoots up to a certain point. Check the shop, you may need an outfit to trigger a shoot with someone.
Thank you that was my problem I didn't have the dream outfit for Amy. I got the email after that.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.8:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MisterL

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Reactions to 0.8:
The Amy talking about progress part, in this context it means fitness. Amy is all about fitness in her job, rather than looks. She's always pushing MC to get fitter, not more muscular.

I've fixed so it's now Amber thanking you and the two typos too :) Thanks for the feedback, It's appreciated!
anyone know the cheat codes?
The cheat codes are more of a debug menu, they don't really do anything interesting.

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
turns out that my save was without me uploading 1 of the photo shoots. that fixed it.

Well exceprt the fact we haven't had more sex with Katie. ')

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
So... still cant open Emily photoshoot. Even try studioprogress = 5 nothing. Can anyone help?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
put each of these command sin console and see if it works, if not, I honestly have no idea: tod = 1, emilymodel = 0 and studioprogress = 5

Reactions: SQX
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes