Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
same here
yea same here too
been like this for long time, keep saying that and only katie hint is look in bathroom on sunday and she spot you peeking and gets upset, but hint never change

changed katieprogression 3 to 4 and hint changed to watch another movie, after watching another movie the hint does not change, so i guess i have to modify it to 5?

Last edited:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
been like this for long time, keep saying that and only katie hint is look in bathroom on sunday and she spot you peeking and gets upset, but hint never change

changed katieprogression 3 to 4 and hint changed to watch another movie, after watching another movie the hint does not change, so i guess i have to modify it to 5?
What are the original values of:

katieprogress
katiecomfort
katieaffection

Have you spent time with katie around the house and raised her affection? And have you done the two sunbathing scenes to raise her comfort?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
What are the original values of:

katieprogress
katiecomfort
katieaffection

Have you spent time with katie around the house and raised her affection? And have you done the two sunbathing scenes to raise her comfort?
yea done that all by holding ctrl so done it hundreds of times, but checked and saw i did not have the katiecomfort value at all, it was nowhere in the save file, so added katiecomfort = 3 but did not help just same doing same thing over and over expecting a different results....katieaffection is 100+, but think i solved it now, i just skipped katieprogress 3 and 4 and set it to "katie progress 5" and it seem the triggers in the game are working again, I could talk to her about whatever happened, then talk to her when yoga and now i am to fix her laptop, so it might be solved

thanks for trying to help :)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
After unlocking photography studio talked with amber it bug out cant go home or any other place navigation wont show
Prob its developed to that point :rolleyes:
Anyway had some good moments nice pictures but no animations :( want to see pernetration :cool:
Did almost all events ;) but im not loosing hope :cool:(y) It can be beter on future updates

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
yea done that all by holding ctrl so done it hundreds of times, but checked and saw i did not have the katiecomfort value at all, it was nowhere in the save file, so added katiecomfort = 3 but did not help just same doing same thing over and over expecting a different results....katieaffection is 100+, but think i solved it now, i just skipped katieprogress 3 and 4 and set it to "katie progress 5" and it seem the triggers in the game are working again, I could talk to her about whatever happened, then talk to her when yoga and now i am to fix her laptop, so it might be solved

thanks for trying to help :)
It sounds like something bugged out, as that variable is defaulted to 0 in the script on game launch if it's not already defined. No idea what happened, but I've been unable to replicate that bug at all.

After unlocking photography studio talked with amber it bug out cant go home or any other place navigation wont show
Prob its developed to that point :rolleyes:
Anyway had some good moments nice pictures but no animations :( want to see pernetration :cool:
Did almost all events ;) but im not loosing hope :cool:(y) It can be beter on future updates

Did you unlock the studio at night time by any chance? Some events when triggered at night cause the game to bug out, I try to avoid being able to start events at night but some slip through by accident.

waffles

Nov 1, 2016
soo everyone in the hints menu says I should continue the other storylines, but the photoshoot only has the first set unlocked for katie no other shoots have been unlocked. Did I miss something or did I somehow bug my save by maxing out my money.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
soo everyone in the hints menu says I should continue the other storylines, but the photoshoot only has the first set unlocked for katie no other shoots have been unlocked. Did I miss something or did I somehow bug my save by maxing out my money.
You uploaded the first shoot with Katie to the PC right? Then go talk to her again on sunday evening in her room. After that, shoots should become available with the other characters :)

doctorwynaut

Aug 18, 2016
Kinda stuck on a Katie hint, says I should swim with her one evening but there isn't an option when I visit the pool in the evening.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Kinda stuck on a Katie hint, says I should swim with her one evening but there isn't an option when I visit the pool in the evening.
I actually have forgotten, but I think it's thursday or friday evening she is there.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Amber quest is incompleted ??? It showing me to wait till she checking photos.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Amber quest is incompleted ??? It showing me to wait till she checking photos.
I'm assuming you mean the finding the photostudio step. Buy outfits from the shop, complete photoshoots with other characters, go to sleep and check your emails.

Reactions: Paapi

Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
Ah, I did just that, but doesn't seem to work... Had tried the game on browser and exported the save, thought to revisit... Nevermind, I'll start over as it seems...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The Amy talking about progress part, in this context it means fitness. Amy is all about fitness in her job, rather than looks. She's always pushing MC to get fitter, not more muscular.
That's true, and I don't think she'll be losing those juicy curves or anything. It just seems a little odd to talk about seeing progress.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Ah, I did just that, but doesn't seem to work... Had tried the game on browser and exported the save, thought to revisit... Nevermind, I'll start over as it seems...
Browser versions aren't official and any you find online are usually buggy, plus I think their save files are different even if they've been made with the native Ren'py tool.

That's true, and I don't think she'll be losing those juicy curves or anything. It just seems a little odd to talk about seeing progress.
Seeing progress is a common phrase for a lot of things you though. You see improvements in exam results at school, you see improvements in your times when training for a marathon, I think you're worrying too much about her looks :p

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes