Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Seeing progress is a common phrase for a lot of things you though. You see improvements in exam results at school, you see improvements in your times when training for a marathon, I think you're worrying too much about her looks :p
Well it wouldn't be the first game I've seen with a juicy curvy girl turning into a stick, although as I said I'm not really all that worried about that.
Also, what is up with this render?
Screenshot1.png

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I expect you're all missing a photoshoot with the girls, you have to complete all the shoots up to a certain point. Check the shop, you may need an outfit to trigger a shoot with someone.
I have the same issue, and just to check if it was my save I reloaded to before 0.7 to test if i somehow missed something
Photos all complete: Amys, and Claires
Photos Needed: 2 missing for each of the others but seemingly no way to get them
If there is a way to get one or more before the Photostudio what are the requirements, as maybe I dont have enough katiecomfort: 25, or katieaffection 68.

Ive tried visiting each of the ones that have ? for photoshoots on various days, and at different times so whatever im missing it cant be obvious.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
PTGames is it intentional to be unable to repeat the club equipment scenes using the other character?

I have the same issue, and just to check if it was my save I reloaded to before 0.7 to test if i somehow missed something
Photos Needed: 2 missing for each of the others but seemingly no way to get them
If there is a way to get one or more before the Photostudio what are the requirements, as maybe I dont have enough katiecomfort: 25, or katieaffection 68.

Ive tried visiting each of the ones that have ? for photoshoots on various days, and at different times so whatever im missing it cant be obvious.
If you don't mind an MC named Sean, go to page 50 and download the save I posted there. I was able to complete V0.8 with no difficulties whatsoever. I'm playing with trans options switched on so be aware.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
PTGames is it intentional to be unable to repeat the club equipment scenes using the other character?

If you don't mind an MC named Sean, go to page 50 and download the save I posted there. I was able to complete V0.8 with no difficulties whatsoever. I'm playing with trans options switched on so be aware.
Yeah, I saw that, but its not my thing, Thanks anyway

Anonymux

Mar 27, 2018
Please help! I'm stuck at the first part... The nav button does not seem to work. Meaning i can't find the library. Aren't there any walkthrough PTGames

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
It sounds like something bugged out, as that variable is defaulted to 0 in the script on game launch if it's not already defined. No idea what happened, but I've been unable to replicate that bug at all.
not sure if im up to date, did many things in a row, or i got the bug others had? it say on all girls to do other stuff, i think the sis was up to the bj?

meeeh, Ican justload save and check the progression number:

Katie progress: 16
Amy - I I - : 26
Clair - I I - : 25
Serena - I I - : 15
Amber - I I - : 0
Studio - I I - : 0

that is the end on 0.8? or at least according to the hint system

wswsqa

Dec 14, 2017
im stuck in hint i must wait for amber call while lookig for other girls but they all say i must advance with other girls
amber doesnt call and there is nothing else to do. Anyone?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
im stuck in hint i must wait for amber call while lookig for other girls but they all say i must advance with other girls
Its seeming to be pretty common, I still have the same issue, only way we might get past it is to note where we are photo wise, eg; i have amy and claire finished the others have all but two photosets each, which seem to be from when the studio opens but maybe not I havent heard back.

Post what your m8ssing and maybe someone can narrow down the issues.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

All of Katies bar the last one are available in her room on sunday evenings iirc, the last is in the photostudio. The last two for both Serena and Amber are also in the studio I think, I don't have the game files open to check. So I think the only one you need to do to unlock the studio is Katie, which can be unlocked by finding the sex toy draw in her room.

I seem to have missed something. How do I start taking pictures of the girls?
Talk to Katie in the livingroom in the evening to get the camera, then ask her to model on sunday evening twice, and upload the photos to the PC in between. After that, other shoots with other characters should unlock.

not sure if im up to date, did many things in a row, or i got the bug others had? it say on all girls to do other stuff, i think the sis was up to the bj?

meeeh, Ican justload save and check the progression number:

Katie progress: 16
Amy - I I - : 26
Clair - I I - : 25
Serena - I I - : 15
Amber - I I - : 0
Studio - I I - : 0

that is the end on 0.8? or at least according to the hint system
Nope, that's a bug. Ambers progress should not be 0 and neither should the studio. Unless you've not done any photoshoots yet?

I am missing the last client photo shoot, any idea how to trigger it?
Me too. Everything is good to go other than last photo shoot. Is it bug?
same for me
That's a bug that should be fixed in the public release.

Its seeming to be pretty common, I still have the same issue, only way we might get past it is to note where we are photo wise, eg; i have amy and claire finished the others have all but two photosets each, which seem to be from when the studio opens but maybe not I havent heard back.

Post what your m8ssing and maybe someone can narrow down the issues.
If you're missing two shoots with Katie, look at first reply of mine at the top of this post.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Did you buy the outfit and do the shoot with Amy?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes