Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
is there any sex because i dont see vaginal sex tag but i have play games that has it without the tag just curious cause this one has harem cant picture no sex with that lol

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Damn that seriously made me jealous of his birthday. That was a pretty well rounded update. It touched on every woman in the game. It was nice to see Amber move along a bit more. I'm personally hoping Amy and the mc double team her right out of the last of her shell. So she can finally feel better about herself... :whistle:

The photo shoot Patreon request was very nice. The mc better stock up on lube if those sessions continue. As she definitely was bigger than Amy and likes when they squeal.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
still have the bug of sis to check bathroom on sunday, never gets a new hint for her and all other girls say i should progress other girls, which is katie, been like this for the last half year? but seem u cant continue content beyond 0.7 unless katie bathroom bug is fixed
can i modify savegame file?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I just played through this new update and I loved it :love:
Little detail tho : at the club, it would be good to be able to use the "equipment" again ! Because unfortunatly you can only try an "equipment" ONCE... So you can't witness both [Claire tries it] and [MC tries it himself] unless you reload the game.
Those machines are a very good addition to the game tho. I can't wait to see more characters try them :devilish:

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not sure if you missed the big "Do you want to disable futa content" question that pops up when you find out about Amy. Other than a single image, every bit of futa content is avoidable and there's even some straight up "she's female" content later in her story...
No idea why you quoted me, I wasn't complaining.

I just said people still complain regardless of how optional things are. Happens with every game that has one of those kinks that split a playerbase.

In fact i've defended her place in the game on more than 1 occasion.

Reactions: onyxmoose

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I believe I've completed everything except for one thing, there's a shoot in the studio that I can't figure out how to unlock. I've tried talking to Emily morning, afternoon and evening and there's no option for another shoot in either clients or friends. Is this achievable in this update?
Screenshot2.png

Moobles

Apr 8, 2019
I believe I've completed everything except for one thing, there's a shoot in the studio that I can't figure out how to unlock. I've tried talking to Emily morning, afternoon and evening and there's no option for another shoot in either clients or friends. Is this achievable in this update?
View attachment 579458
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.9_Beta2 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes