Radis90

Mar 1, 2019
There is one optional futa-on-male scene in the update, but the rest is mc on female :)

Asking if something you don't personally like is the focus of an update isn't homophobic, it's just asking if the update will suit your tastes. Unless I missed something, they didn't insult gay people or gay content, just asked if it was the focus and stated they didn't like it, which is fine :)

I'd never make an update that only focuses on trans content, I try to make sure there's a bit of something for everyone in each update.
Diplomatic i respect that :).

Btw, loving the game so far, especially Amy, keep up the good work! :)

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
There is one optional futa-on-male scene in the update, but the rest is mc on female :)

Asking if something you don't personally like is the focus of an update isn't homophobic, it's just asking if the update will suit your tastes. Unless I missed something, they didn't insult gay people or gay content, just asked if it was the focus and stated they didn't like it, which is fine :)

I'd never make an update that only focuses on trans content, I try to make sure there's a bit of something for everyone in each update.
Ok that go out of hand. iam not gay so when MC suck dick i dont like it so i asked if it focus on it.

I love futa content tho and when MC is the dominate one i like it and could be fucking awesome if one day in the game we will see MC+amy double anal on a girl!!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
My kingdom for a changelog or notification old saves are useless...loaded and played nothing new triggers at all..no new hints on the pc...visited all sites at all times during the day...

• Haha
Reactions: Lonewolf007

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Did you install the incest patch?
Seems like it's not updated yet so it could explain why you don't see new content

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes