voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
OK, then my issue is I don't have Amy's 4th photoshoot completed but I can't seem to find the trigger. Her hint says no more story content and going to the Gym only has the option to have fun. I went back to an save I had earlier in this update and nothing triggered again so I'll try going back even farther.
You need to purchase lingerie on the computer, then go to the gym.

Reactions: philo10 and PTGames

xexeros

Aug 29, 2017
I've got the lingerie but it wont let me do the photo shoot I've only got one shoot with Amy done but I've completed all the stories for the four girls

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
does it bug if you buy the lingerie before hand?
It does not, or at least, shouldn't. If you've completed Amy's story, check the gym or the pool for the next shoot.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Ya know right after I disable trans content I didn't expect to have a full conversation with Claire talking about getting railed by it... seriously uncool.

Edit: And now the magical tranny is sucking the MCs dick without an option to not have that happen...wtf dude.

Last edited:

AL_ Gator

Oct 22, 2018
I have an issue triggering Amber contacting me about the photo studio. I have finished progress on everyone else but I go weeks forward and nothing from Amber and the hint still says to wait so I don't have access to the studio yet.

Anything I might have missed?
I agree with Star Dude. Lot of fun, good graphics and content. Keep up the good work and I look forward to future updates!(y)

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Amber's story not advancing
hint stuck on - I should wait for amber to check out that photostudio. I wonder if anyone else would be interested in modelling for me.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Ya know right after I disable trans content I didn't expect to have a full conversation with Claire talking about getting railed by it... seriously uncool.

Edit: And now the magical tranny is sucking the MCs dick without an option to not have that happen...wtf dude.
That’s the case because that character is not trans. She is female, born female, grew up female, she just got unlucky with an imps magic.

A cure for which can potentially be found (actually right in the middle of working on that now. Ooof spoilers).

So, you can still have a relationship and lewd moments with that character that don’t involve her dick, because in future you’ll be able to have interactions with the fully female version of her.

not getting serena's last shoot and katie's last 2
Katie’s second to last shoot should be in her room on Sunday evening. After that sleep once and it should trigger the email from Amber if you’ve done all other shoots except the final for Serena and Katie. Both of which are available in the evening at the photo studio once you complete their storylines.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Katie’s second to last shoot should be in her room on Sunday evening. After that sleep once and it should trigger the email from Amber if you’ve done all other shoots except the final for Serena and Katie. Both of which are available in the evening at the photo studio once you complete their storylines.
looks like i have missed it by doing some event before hand i also feel i have missed some of claire's content before the footjob scene

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
incest patch don't work
Just to be sure, it's happened before, you are talking to the right girl?

There is only 1 family member and that's the girl he lives with, none of the others are related.

It may seem like a silly question but i've lost count of the amount of times someone has said an incest patch isn't working and they have been talking to the wrong people in game.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
That’s the case because that character is not trans. She is female, born female, grew up female, she just got unlucky with an imps magic.

A cure for which can potentially be found (actually right in the middle of working on that now. Ooof spoilers).

So, you can still have a relationship and lewd moments with that character that don’t involve her dick, because in future you’ll be able to have interactions with the fully female version of her.

I understand this but it doesn't change the fact that the player has no agency. We should be able to abstain from any sexual contact with her until the issue is resolved while moving her story forward. Instead you give us the option to avoid the content and then force that content on the player almost immediately.

I want to help her become a real girl again but I'm not going to play the story if I keep getting forced into sexual situations with her while she has a penis.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I understand this but it doesn't change the fact that the player has no agency. We should be able to abstain from any sexual contact with her until the issue is resolved while moving her story forward. Instead you give us the option to avoid the content and then force that content on the player almost immediately.

I want to help her become a real girl again but I'm not going to play the story if I keep getting forced into sexual situations with her while she has a penis.

If you never see her penis, or interact with it, and know that by the time you get into any sexual situations that involve her nether regions she'll be female again, why does it really matter?

Alright, I know to some people it does matter, but to most it doesn't and the extra work load to avoid those situations, while keeping the story making sense for both sets of players (those who disable futa content and those who don't) isn't really worth it to be honest. It'd be a huge amount of work developing two coinciding stories that would take away from developing other parts of the game to satisfy a small portion of the player base.

If it really bothers you, maybe this isn't the game for you and that's fine :) Not every game is suitable to every persons tastes. As much as I would like to offer options that allow everyone to play how they want, it's just not a feasible task for one person without seriously slowing down development.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Obviously this isn't the game for you.

If you never see her penis, or interact with it, and know that by the time you get into any sexual situations that involve her nether regions she'll be female again, why does it really matter?

Alright, I know to some people it does matter, but to most it doesn't and the extra work load to avoid those situations, while keeping the story making sense for both sets of players (those who disable futa content and those who don't) isn't really worth it to be honest. It'd be a huge amount of work developing two coinciding stories that would take away from developing other parts of the game to satisfy a small portion of the player base.

If it really bothers you, maybe this isn't the game for you and that's fine :) Not every game is suitable to every persons tastes. As much as I would like to offer options that allow everyone to play how they want, it's just not a feasible task for one person without seriously slowing down development.

You are doing great, just do you.

You won't ever please everyone and you certainly can't cater to everyone's tastes. They have the option to avoid her content, it's up to them what they do with that.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017

I guess it isn't because you do know she has a penis because the story forces you to see it in the showers. You need to stop lying about this game having avoidable trans content however if you aren't willing to make it avoidable.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I guess it isn't because you do know she has a penis because the story forces you to see it in the showers. You need to stop lying about this game having avoidable trans content however if you aren't willing to make it avoidable.
Except, other than the first instance, it is avoidable. Although that depends on what you class as trans content. For you, I'd assume it means just knowing she has a dick, but for others it's actively showing she has one. I would love to have two completely different routes that run along side each other, but as I said, it's a time issue. So for now, this solution works well for most people and for those that don't, well it's a shame, but it's just not the game for them.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes