MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
A very fun game with good renders, models and characters. I have little to really complain about, aside from maybe the occasional spelling/grammar mistakes.

I have to say though... for a game where the MC can read minds, you do very little mindreading. Only a few times relatively early on, and then it stops... for now at least. Maybe it comes back later.
Also... kudos to the creator to have full Futa content, including (optional) scenes where the male MC is the reciever of the D. I've seen a few good games with Futa content and 9/10 times it involves women only. I still prefer that over this game's content though... yet i am in no way complaining. I tried all of the scens so far and each was as good as the last one.

Good game. Exited for more

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Changelog says 0.8.1
Compressed OP link is still 0.8 Patreon

Confused ?
Yes. :D
What's confusing about it? It's an UNOFFICIAL compressed version, meaning the dev isn't responsible for it, someone else is. That person just hasn't updated it yet.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
What's confusing about it? It's an UNOFFICIAL compressed version, meaning the dev isn't responsible for it, someone else is. That person just hasn't updated it yet.
Yes I know, but the main uncompressed link also still uses 0.8 and just says public instead of patreon.

I was querying if the .1 version meant 'public' and if so why the OP link didn't say 0.8.1 (Public)

Last edited:

smack111

Jun 9, 2018
got stuck at the Just before getting the studio the only hint on the pc is wait for studio try get more photoshoots i cant get anymore i have all for amy and claire 3 for selena 2 for amber and 3 for roommate please help

Reactions: over the edge

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I think the BDSM items may be for Claire possibly in the next update?

Also I can't help but notice Jenna has a bit of that Dom side that some people wanted to see out o f Amy. Hope that was a clue for what's in store for the future.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I think the BDSM items may be for Claire possibly in the next update?

Also I can't help but notice Jenna has a bit of that Dom side that some people wanted to see out o f Amy. Hope that was a clue for what's in store for the future.
I HOPE that They do Not Make Amy a Dom... It REALLY Does Not Fit her personality.
She is too Sweet. (just because She has a Cock Right now; doesn't chane her personality)

Reactions: DrunkenBird

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
how to gets the rest of the photoshoots
Hire a receptionist at photo studio and you can click her to get all the other photo shoots plus the new girls (warning..one has a peen :O )

Last edited:

NotAnotherWolf

Aug 16, 2018
I am missing a photoshoot with Serena and Katie and I can;t figure out how to start them, I am pretty sure I have finished everything else.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes