Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Suggestion for PTGames: when there is a shoot available in a different time slot, maybe add a quick conversation with Emily suggesting what time to look for her as people seem to be having trouble with that.

Reactions: ontach

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
that`s the only codes they have? too bad .....what happened to amber? on a couple pics and supposed to wait for her.....but nothing about it.

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
OK, I'm completely stuck. I'm at point where I'm waiting for Amber to check out the photo studio.

I am missing 2 photoshoots with Serena, and 1 with Katie. I cannot figure out how to get these photo shoots. I cannot call anyone at any point I can find, and the only option I get if I go to the pizza parlor is to buy a magic crystal (and I've got one currently). I've interacted with katie at every time & place I can find her, but there's no option to initiate another photoshoot. How do I unlock these last photoshoots so I can continue the story?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Samson412

Jul 31, 2017
To see the new content you must go to the Photostudio and click on the computer monitor to hire the receptionist then proceed from there.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Note also that if you have disabled futa content, some stuff will be missing altogether. I wish the dev would make this clear, by, say, putting placeholders in the gallery labeled 'blocked futa content' or something like that. I don't know if the dryad photoshoot is ever going to show.

Korassu

Jun 14, 2017
OK, I'm completely stuck. I'm at point where I'm waiting for Amber to check out the photo studio.

I am missing 2 photoshoots with Serena, and 1 with Katie. I cannot figure out how to get these photo shoots. I cannot call anyone at any point I can find, and the only option I get if I go to the pizza parlor is to buy a magic crystal (and I've got one currently). I've interacted with katie at every time & place I can find her, but there's no option to initiate another photoshoot. How do I unlock these last photoshoots so I can continue the story?
Once you have the photo studio, you can have you secretary call some of your friends to do photoshoots. Keep in mind they won't always be an option depending on the time of day.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes