pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
So I have all the photoshoot pictures uploaded but there was some thing saying that my weekly commission was reset and now i'm only making $10 a week... how am I supposed to get the 5 $100 pieces of club equipment?

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
So I have all the photoshoot pictures uploaded but there was some thing saying that my weekly commission was reset and now i'm only making $10 a week... how am I supposed to get the 5 $100 pieces of club equipment?
Once you have the photostudio running your earnings go up again.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
You get paid per shoot as well as increasing your weekly income with any Client shoots you do in the studio and you only need to buy the first two items, the other 3 don't have a use yet, they weren't meant to be buyable this update.

Reactions: pokemonnnnn

Xardus

Sep 6, 2017
I think I ran into the Katie-loop bug. Every other character hint says I should continue the other characters storyline. am I missing something. Did the saturday event got another requirement? like to photoshoot nr.XXX with char XXX?
sry if the question is stupid, I just dont know what to do now

EDIT:
NVM I just tried something I found in this thread that works. Skip pool on wednesday

Last edited:
Reactions: billclinton99

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm curious about what the other bondage things at Claire's place are going to be, the first two both look pretty uncomfortable and only suitable for short play sessions. Hopefully at least one of the other ones will be more suited for longer playtime.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Started playing this one today and am loving it so far! All the girls are gorgeous and unique in their own ways and I'd say my only real complaint is not being able to name some of the female characters. Kudos to the dev for an engaging storyline, genuinely likeable/loveable characters and some definitely welcome plot twists.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just finished this update and double wow! This is easily one of the best VN's I've played so far. A completely engaging storyline, no grind to speak of (as far as I'm concerned) and all sorts of content out the ying-yang!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pjjjjjjjjj

Aug 17, 2018
stuck on I should go to katie room in the evening
Everytime I go there in the evening I just get the talk option and nothing happens

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
i'm missing 2 photoshooots with serena and 1 with katie + 2 on the studio i only have missy in there are these all futa content? i have it disabled also is there a shoot with the pregnant lady ?

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Katie and Serena both have day jobs. They can't miss work to do photoshoots. You just have to find a way around that ;)

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
at pool sat, touch her ass or relax? or does not matter? did touch her ass as she dont mind it
at sunday yoga you only have option of leave

edit:: just uploaded last save
Sorry, I tried, but I can't find anything either.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes