Tangel

Jan 30, 2018
I just played 0.8 and I really enjoyed the storyline I think it would be great somewhere down the line if the actual goddess came down to talk or other things (wink) (wink) to the MC. Great renders along with a great storyline it was one hell of a virtual novel. I really had a great time reading this novel and I would recommend it.

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
a very pleasant game, with characters with well-defined archetypes.
the scenario is perhaps a little too linear (the progression with such or such person is blocked while waiting to progress at a specific point threshold with another).
some missed opportunities also, for example, the fact of integrating futa, could have allowed to add a scene in the history of claire, with threesome and double penetration of claire by MC and Amy. in most games, the players are not very fan of sharing their "conquests", and therefore the scene of double penetrations are rare. the futa allowed to circumvent that ... Amy being very feminine, in spite of its particularity.

Still in Claire's story, her boss’s blackmail story is too underused, especially that in treading on it, she leaves the library, making the place useless. I would have seen the babysitter's blackmail, or even the possibility of "consoling the deceived wife", or even both, using the library as a place of revelation of adultery (for his wife) or as a place of achievement requests from blackmail with the babysitter.
for the boss of claire, considering how he was interested in the library, no doubt, that he will hire a new employee whom he will leave alone to manage the library, as he did in the past with claire. This brings three new girls (the boss's wife (to console), the babysitter (blackmailed and to submit), and Claire's replacement to the library (free sex profile)).

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
PTGames

[2:27]
Mar 24 at 6:19pm V0.9 Progress update #2 Work on V0.9 is progressing well! As some of you may have seen, Amy won the poll for who the focus on V0.9 should be. This means that she will receive the most content in this update, which as she seems to be a fan favourite even outside of Patreons who voted, I'm sure most people will be pleased about. As for the other characters, there will be a couple more scenes with each of them, but I may add a little bit more focus to Katie and Serena as they both are light on content. I'm thinking of finishing the machines for Claire (which everyone has already bought even though I shouldn't have made them available last update, whoops!) and adding a couple of scenes for Amber, then spending the rest of my time focusing on the other three girls (with Amy as the main focus obviously). A little thing about COVID-19 too. For those of you who don't know, I live in the UK and we went on lockdown today. Luckily for me, not a lot has changed as I stay at home most of the time anyway. So I will continue working on the game as much as I can and keep bringing you updates to keep you all entertained while you may be also stuck at home with nothing to do. Finally, I've also been thinking of doing some 4k wallpapers with different characters for higher tier Patreons ($10+), would this be a reward people may be interested in?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
PTGames

[2:27]
Mar 24 at 6:19pm V0.9 Progress update #2 Work on V0.9 is progressing well! As some of you may have seen, Amy won the poll for who the focus on V0.9 should be. This means that she will receive the most content in this update, which as she seems to be a fan favourite even outside of Patreons who voted, I'm sure most people will be pleased about. As for the other characters, there will be a couple more scenes with each of them, but I may add a little bit more focus to Katie and Serena as they both are light on content. I'm thinking of finishing the machines for Claire (which everyone has already bought even though I shouldn't have made them available last update, whoops!) and adding a couple of scenes for Amber, then spending the rest of my time focusing on the other three girls (with Amy as the main focus obviously). A little thing about COVID-19 too. For those of you who don't know, I live in the UK and we went on lockdown today. Luckily for me, not a lot has changed as I stay at home most of the time anyway. So I will continue working on the game as much as I can and keep bringing you updates to keep you all entertained while you may be also stuck at home with nothing to do. Finally, I've also been thinking of doing some 4k wallpapers with different characters for higher tier Patreons ($10+), would this be a reward people may be interested in?
Well Amy is sweet indeed,but glad to hear Katie and Serena will get some extra love as well.

dikgang

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently stuck at all my characters hints saying that I should continue the other characters storylines, apart from Amber whose says she is checking out a photo studio and I should check out other girls who would be interested in modeling. None of them are however willing to when I talk to them (no such option appears). For Amy I have 3/4 pictures, Claire 3/3, Katie 4/5 (so I have already had the nude session), Serena 3/5 and Amber 2/4. Anyone know how to continue?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes