voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I am currently stuck at all my characters hints saying that I should continue the other characters storylines, apart from Amber whose says she is checking out a photo studio and I should check out other girls who would be interested in modeling. None of them are however willing to when I talk to them (no such option appears). For Amy I have 3/4 pictures, Claire 3/3, Katie 4/5 (so I have already had the nude session), Serena 3/5 and Amber 2/4. Anyone know how to continue?
Check the online store. There's an outfit you have to buy to move things forward.

Alien Hand

Mar 27, 2020
Check the online store. There's an outfit you have to buy to move things forward.
I have run into this same problem. I purchased and used the only two outfits ($50 play suit and $40 dream suit) that I saw in the store. There was an empty placeholder for something that cost $60 at one point, but it has disappeared. Thoughts?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I have run into this same problem. I purchased and used the only two outfits ($50 play suit and $40 dream suit) that I saw in the store. There was an empty placeholder for something that cost $60 at one point, but it has disappeared. Thoughts?
Go see Amy in the morning.

Alien Hand

Mar 27, 2020
Go see Amy in the morning.
Thanks for the help, but no joy. If I try to visit her at home, it says "I've got no reason to visit Amy right now." If I go to the gym, the only options are "Have some fun with Amy" and "Leave". All of the characters, except for Amber, are in a status of "I should continue the other character's storylines." Amber is "I should wait for Amber to check out that photostudio.", but it has been like that for a few weeks. I see no option to text her or progress any further.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
If you've done everything needed to unlock the studio then maybe check your email?

helix223

Apr 8, 2019
how do I start taking photos of amy? on the map it says I have no reason to see her and at the gym the options are to workout by myself or the handjob. iv'e bought all the outfits from the store BTW

I think i figured it out, just had to keep working out by myself.

Last edited:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
yea so i guess it is a bug then
Katies comfort needs to be raised for her to do the topless shoot. Can't check your save now, but iirc that involves seeing her topless in the bathroom, then sunbathing with her twice until she voluntarily sunbathes topless.

I just played 0.8 and I really enjoyed the storyline I think it would be great somewhere down the line if the actual goddess came down to talk or other things (wink) (wink) to the MC. Great renders along with a great storyline it was one hell of a virtual novel. I really had a great time reading this novel and I would recommend it.
Glad you enjoyed it! :D

Thanks for the help, but no joy. If I try to visit her at home, it says "I've got no reason to visit Amy right now." If I go to the gym, the only options are "Have some fun with Amy" and "Leave". All of the characters, except for Amber, are in a status of "I should continue the other character's storylines." Amber is "I should wait for Amber to check out that photostudio.", but it has been like that for a few weeks. I see no option to text her or progress any further.
The final shoot with Amy is the one with the dream suit, so if you've bought that and done her previous shoots (and uploaded them) and progressed far enough in her story, it should trigger.

Reactions: Repuci

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Katies comfort needs to be raised for her to do the topless shoot. Can't check your save now, but iirc that involves seeing her topless in the bathroom, then sunbathing with her twice until she voluntarily sunbathes topless.
already wrote that she is comfortable with me walking in on her topless in the shower, she is happy letting me fondle her topless bobs and kissing her in the pool and happy me massaging her ass, but she does not sunbath topless lunar.jpg

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
You still have to read her mind again for her to sunbathe topless. Also have you had dinner with her on Friday night yet and unlocked her room? There's a drawer in there you need to search and a Sunday event that follows

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
so i have done that then and I still does not trigger her last shoot
I just checked your save, it seems you hit a bug that some how set your webincome to 99, it should be 100 which is the trigger condition for Amber finding the photostudio. Put the following in console:

webincome = 100

Then go to sleep, things should work from there.

Reactions: DA22

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I just checked your save, it seems you hit a bug that some how set your webincome to 99, it should be 100 which is the trigger condition for Amber finding the photostudio. Put the following in console:

webincome = 100

oki will try later when i have time to play, thx

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018

webincome = 100

yepp, that fixed it, thx
finished her now and amber etc... I guess ive completed 8.0 now lol :O

Reactions: PTGames
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes