botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I like this game more and more.
Usually sandbox games aren't really my thing, except if done well.
And even if I have to fumble to find the next event sometimes, this one definitely is one of the well made ones.
I love the writing, the characters, the sex, the story, basically everything. (except not finding the right way to continue the story ;) )

This new update made it possible to finally fuck Amy's pussy and I have to admit, I like it. It's not like I can't stand her as futa, but I do like her more without a dick. Having the MC stare at her dick, IDK it does seem as if I was looking at it and I honestly don't like doing that. :)
So yes, while I like Amy as a character, I do like her more without a penis.

Last edited:

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
In the future he says there will be a choice down the line for Amy's vag to be given back or to keep the schlong.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Well how far i see it, there could be a few more Futa. Sure not every one is a Fan about Futa, but if its Optional, then there should be no Trouble.
MC was asked if he was courios how it would feel to be a Woman. With both theme together comes for me one simply
Question: If MC starts als Male, why not give Chance to change Gender later in the Game (Stay Male, be Woman or simply get Tits)?

Reactions: philo10

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Well how far i see it, there could be a few more Futa. Sure not every one is a Fan about Futa, but if its Optional, then there should be no Trouble.
MC was asked if he was courios how it would feel to be a Woman. With both theme together comes for me one simply
Question: If MC starts als Male, why not give Chance to change Gender later in the Game (Stay Male, be Woman or simply get Tits)?
That would be so much extra work unfortunately. I'd either have to have branching scenes or additional renders for each version of the character for each scene.

Reactions: Gintoky

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That would be so much extra work unfortunately. I'd either have to have branching scenes or additional renders for each version of the character for each scene.
It would be fun to have the option of him turning into a dickgirl temporarily for one or two scenes though. I know, he has a dick normally so it wouldn't be that different on that front, but make his dick and nipples really sensitive from the transformation and have three of the girls sucking on them driving him crazy with arousal and you have to start of a fun scene.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
PTGames

[22:37]
Apr 19 at 10:04pm Poll results and progress update Both polls, the "Should 4k Wallpapers be only available the month they are released" and the "More Futa characters?", have now finished. The wallpapers will be staying up permanently as decided by you guys, so anyone can grab old wallpapers whenever they pledge the correct amount. As for a new futa character, well that won by a large margin. So, there will be a new one being added and you will meet her in V0.9! She'll only appear as a part of someone elses story in this update, but will get her own story line later on. As for the progress of V0.9, well honestly it's been slow this week. I put the beta out last week, which was already content light, but this week has been a bit crazy. With the Corona virus lockdown still going on here in the UK (which has just been extended another three weeks) it's getting a bit difficult dealing with being stuck inside all the time. As such I'm trying to do other activities that don't just involve sitting on my computer 24/7 or I would likely go insane. That said, there is progress happening! I hope to have another beta out towards the end of the month, with the release of V0.9 next month.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

A few custom render Patreon rewards :)
The fetish wear isn't really my thing but the rest are fantastic. I really like dickgirl Katie just blowing her load all over herself. Feels like that one should have another render a few seconds later after she's finished painting herself white.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes