Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
With each character you have to go through their stories until you can do shoots with them. The hints menu will guide you. Katie is the first. You can go to her room on Sunday evening and do the shoot. Then Monday morning go to your computer, find the site to upload your photo to and upload the shoot.

Reactions: PTGames

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
One Question???
Why most almost all game creator's, make the Mc's cock big like a horse.....
This look's much better.... It's only a exempel... Cut & Paste...
Because we can? Personally for me it was just because of personal preference with the added bonus of it's easier to pose/create scenes with it being larger

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Because we can? Personally for me it was just because of personal preference with the added bonus of it's easier to pose/create scenes with it being larger
Don't take it personal, that i use this side to ask that question and the pic.... I can see u don't pump up all your female with big tits and a like that... Thanks and have good day......

Reactions: mofonistik

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well actually that last reason is a very good reason and explains a lot especially since heard quite a few devs complain that working with genitalia is quite a bother in Daz. :p

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Well actually that last reason is a very good reason and explains a lot especially since heard quite a few devs complain that working with genitalia is quite a bother in Daz. :p
I'd have to say that there is another reason. Which would you rather have as the MC, a horse cock or a four inch cock?

Reactions: darlic

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'd have to say that there is another reason. Which would you rather have as the MC, a horse cock or a four inch cock?
I knew that reason and it is valid in it's own right :p , did not know though that a bigger one is easier to pose for sex scenes as well. It does explain though together with first reason why we see so many really big ones that go way beyond 20-25 cm.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes