Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Once you have the photo studio, you can have you secretary call some of your friends to do photoshoots. Keep in mind they won't always be an option depending on the time of day.
so... how do I get the photo studio then? It's been weeks since Amber went to "waiting for her to check out the studio", and I can't call her from my phone, so how do I actually get the studio? I presumed I was stuck because I hadn't gotten all the photoshoots.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
so... how do I get the photo studio then? It's been weeks since Amber went to "waiting for her to check out the studio", and I can't call her from my phone, so how do I actually get the studio? I presumed I was stuck because I hadn't gotten all the photoshoots.
check your email

maybe

Reactions: over the edge

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Have you completed all of your photoshoots with Amy? There's a store item you need to buy to make that one available. After that, you should get your email from Amber.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Can you only use the first 2 fetish devices? I've bought all of them but when I go to Claire's business I don't have the option to use any of the others. I've slept through several days so they should have had time to be delivered by now.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Can you only use the first 2 fetish devices? I've bought all of them but when I go to Claire's business I don't have the option to use any of the others. I've slept through several days so they should have had time to be delivered by now.
Yes, only two of the devices can be used so far. The rest were meant to be unavailable to buy, but I forgot to comment them back out after testing. Oops!

• Haha
Reactions: SoiCowboy

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Here's my save. And yes, I've completed all photoshoots w Amy. There are 2 photoshoots w Serena and one with Katie uncompleted.
Completing the photoshoot is not enough - you also have to upload the pics using the PC in your room. Have you done that? Check for all the girls. You might have missed one.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Here's my save. And yes, I've completed all photoshoots w Amy. There are 2 photoshoots w Serena and one with Katie uncompleted.
You have to upload the second photo shoot for Amber, then sleep to the next day and check your email

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes