lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What is the incest content in this game? Is there a mom? Can she get pregnant by the mc?
No, just Katie as the sister and there's no pregnancy yet, there is a character who is already pregnant and a magical transformation that looks like one.

Reactions: Marzapane

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
How much content is there?
Relative to what? Since that type of question/answer is so highly subjective note that it's a rather small DL. Would suggest you see for yourself if the story concept is of interest to you. Regards.

BTW, Amber alone is so worth giving this production a shot imho.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Js61196

Jan 20, 2019
What kind of pregnancy is in this game.... impregnation and belly progression or just an ending / not very involved

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh ... havent played that much, but look like the same pointless "free roam" stuff like in so many other games. There is no "freedom" whatsoever. You have to visit location X at time Y to trigger event Z. Thats it. To bad that devs hides his story behind this "game mechanics" - would be the exact same (but imho better) game as a VN, just without the trigger hunt.

The girls (as far as I have seen them) look good, the writing is good enough and the story is the usual "mc gets superpowers" stuff. I know that there are ppl that seem to like the trigger hunt and to click thru boring and empty locations to find the next event - but I will never understand them. The "world" is empty and as other said - you get the feeling that you are alone with the girls.

I will never understand why devs fill up their linear stories with pointless mechanics like moving around and grind. Or better said - I understand it out of a financial point, because you need way less material because you stretch the playtime so much that your content can feel more than it actually is. But at the end that does not add to the game. There are some VNs that have a few short "free roam" segments and in some of them this adds to the game or at least does not hurt the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes