Blueordo

Sep 4, 2018
I think i'm stuck, i still havn't met the red head girl through Photography, i have the last photoshoot with Katie left, and only done the first ones for Amy and claire, and Serana the first 3. I'm not getting any chances to get more photoshoots with the other girls at all anymore and Katie neither even though i have Progress 16; comfort 7 ; Affection 52. What am i missing here?

Amy and Claire only give me the options to "do something fun" and i've reached the "I should continue the story lines for other characters" note for all of them.

Edit: I'm a dumb idiot for not checking the swimming pool ... *facedesk*

Reactions: Mydidle

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I think i'm stuck, i still havn't met the red head girl through Photography, i have the last photoshoot with Katie left, and only done the first ones for Amy and claire, and Serana the first 3. I'm not getting any chances to get more photoshoots with the other girls at all anymore and Katie neither even though i have Progress 16; comfort 7 ; Affection 52. What am i missing here?

Amy and Claire only give me the options to "do something fun" and i've reached the "I should continue the story lines for other characters" note for all of them.

Edit: I'm a dumb idiot for not checking the swimming pool ... *facedesk*
Check your email. On the computer.

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Dear PTGames, love your game, especially the fabulous trans storyline. I wish there were more games with such a lucid trans storyline.

However, having played through 0.9beta2, I feel that perhaps the production of 0.9 was a little rushed? The Portal story, the Katie poolside first time event and the Katie+Amy clothes modelling... it all seemed underdeveloped. The clothes modelling might have done with a 3some option... the portal story might have shown more about the Lore of the game, and the poolside tryst... well, that might have been expanded a bit further for such a momentous event in the game. Also at one point the MC doesnt have enough cash to buy stuff for Amy or Claire and I found myself sleeping away weeks to get cash.

Dont get me wrong, I love your game, but I for one would wholeheartedly support a slower release cycle as it will surely benefit the storytelling :)

Just my 2 cents. Meanwhile, keep up the good work and many thanks for the game :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is something I keep meaning to do, but creating them takes away from the story. So it's a case of balancing time of adding repeatable scenes vs new story content. I may one update only do a small amount of story and get repeatable scenes in, we will see :)
I still think you should make the scenes with Amy in the showers repeatable. With little to no new renders needed, it should be very quick and easy to do.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Dear PTGames, love your game, especially the fabulous trans storyline. I wish there were more games with such a lucid trans storyline.

However, having played through 0.9beta2, I feel that perhaps the production of 0.9 was a little rushed? The Portal story, the Katie poolside first time event and the Katie+Amy clothes modelling... it all seemed underdeveloped. The clothes modelling might have done with a 3some option... the portal story might have shown more about the Lore of the game, and the poolside tryst... well, that might have been expanded a bit further for such a momentous event in the game. Also at one point the MC doesnt have enough cash to buy stuff for Amy or Claire and I found myself sleeping away weeks to get cash.

Dont get me wrong, I love your game, but I for one would wholeheartedly support a slower release cycle as it will surely benefit the storytelling :)

Just my 2 cents. Meanwhile, keep up the good work and many thanks for the game :)
These reasons are why the actual release is the middle of next month, this release was a beta :p I often make scenes a little shorter just to make sure I get the ones I want in, then depending on development time left I add to them once everything is done and polish things up. Katie storyline is one of those times. The portal story will be expanded upon next update, that's intentionally short as Meg will get her own storyline.

The cash issue is because there are currently no modelling scenes in this build, so no opportunities to earn money. I've actually made two modelling scenes since this build was leaked, with more to go, so that should be less issue in the final release.

Reactions: MisterL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay with "Magic" in the game dose this fall into "Superpower", "Paranormal", "Fantasy", Sci-fi or ???

There is also that minor form of "Possession" or "Mind control" when that girl takes over MC mind and talks to him, so does this need the "Possession" or "Mind control" tag???

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Okay with "Magic" in the game dose this fall into "Superpower", "Paranormal", "Fantasy", Sci-fi or ???

There is also that minor form of "Possession" or "Mind control" when that girl takes over MC mind and talks to him, so does this need the "Possession" or "Mind control" tag???
Nope, at no point does is she able to control or even influence the MC, just communicate with him so those tags don't really apply

MrHara

May 3, 2017
I know it might not reflect the full 0.9 but the katie bit feels very rushed. It went from 0 to 100% quite fast in that pool scene.

A slow buildup for several releases into... that.

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
So the tags include pregnancy, is that because it's planned, or have I missed out on something?
Currently it's only a side character who works for you who is already pregnant and you can do sexy photoshoots with, as well as one scene with a main character using magic to transform herself into being pregnant. I do have more plans for potential pregnancy plans later though.
Refer to the quoted post.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nope, at no point does is she able to control or even influence the MC, just communicate with him so those tags don't really apply
Okay so no mind control or possession but what about the rest of it.
Which one would you choose for it.
Sounds like more than 1 power but for now we have mind reading and that would fall under "Superpower" followed by both Fantasy and Sci-fi.

This is on Sunday morning but should have been Saturday morning, the whole convo is about doing first thing on the weekend.
LunarsChosen 2020-04-26 19-35-38-22.jpg

ADD: This should be "their" and not "you're" LunarsChosen 2020-04-26 20-01-13-08.jpg

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is futa/trans avoidable?
Always look under the Genre: spoiler tag before asking this.

Genre:

3DCG, Male protagonist, Male Domination, Exhibitionism, Masturbation, Transformation, Sandbox, Voyeurism, (Optional) Futa/trans, Big tits, Groping, Romance, Harem, Incest

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
So what's the changelog for this update? I did all the content for all the characters in the previous except Amber because her story seemed to require me to post nudes photos of those women for people to ogle at online, so I didn't-- but it still says I need to do other storylines for the rest of the characters... Do I need to post their nudes to continue their stories, or is there just no more story for anyone but Amber this update? (or whatever other options?)

EDIT: Yep, need to post their nudes to continue the storyline. Softcucking bollocks. So disappointing in such a great game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Okay so no mind control or possession but what about the rest of it.
Which one would you choose for it.
Sounds like more than 1 power but for now we have mind reading and that would fall under "Superpower" followed by both Fantasy and Sci-fi.

This is on Sunday morning but should have been Saturday morning, the whole convo is about doing first thing on the weekend.
View attachment 634402

ADD: This should be "their" and not "you're" View attachment 634410
Shouldn't that last one be "they're" instead?

Reactions: MisterL

mukherjeee

Dec 24, 2017
Finally there were some pegging scenes! Really makes the game even better for me. Hope more will be coming and that there will be some repeatable pegging scenes (ideally with all female characters).

Reactions: methy
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes