-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I might be stuck . Her name never pops out whenever I go to the pool and click on the cellphone and she's never available in the library. I've bought everything in the store too
I'm not sure; it sounds like you might have a bugged save or something. You might try asking PTGames for help; if you do ask, I would attach a copy of your save to your post.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I might be stuck . Her name never pops out whenever I go to the pool and click on the cellphone and she's never available in the library. I've bought everything in the store too
Have you visited her at home? What does the hint say to do?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Got every set, done all the content until that point, but still my weekly income is 90. Futa content is not activated, does it matter? if so, do I have to replay everything with the futa content toggled on?
Want to upload your save? I'll take a look. I think you may be missing a shoot with Amy, but not entirely certain.

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
Why this game has pregnancy tag? i've read the hint and reach the end part for this version for each character, and i cant find anything find about it

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Why this game has pregnancy tag? i've read the hint and reach the end part for this version for each character, and i cant find anything find about it
Have you done the photoshoot in the studio with Emily? She is the pregnant character. If you're looking for impregnation content, there currently isn't any in this game

mbaxwell

Oct 16, 2019
Got every set, done all the content until that point, but still my weekly income is 90. Futa content is not activated, does it matter? if so, do I have to replay everything with the futa content toggled on?

i have the same problem. I have 90 income but 3 sets with amy, 3 with claire, 4 with katie, 3 with selena and 2 with amber

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
I also have every photoshoot, but income is at 90.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I got 4/4 Amy, 3/3 claire, 4/5 Katie (I guess one waiting till next update) 4/5 Serena, 3/4 Amber and a weekly income of $45? on Tuesday Afternoon.
That doesn't sound right. Upload your save and I'll take a look at what's happening

Reactions: Ghostly
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes