tmv

May 31, 2017
I started new and have Katie 4/5, Serena 3/5 and Amber 3/4. Others I have all. Only task is to buy $500 worth of equipment with only $10 of weekly income.
Not funny!

EDIT: I found the options in the studio so I've 100% of the images now. However, having to earn that $500 was not fun still

Last edited:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I started new and have Katie 4/5, Serena 3/5 and Amber 3/4. Others I have all. Only task is to buy $500 worth of equipment with only $10 of weekly income.
Not funny!

EDIT: I found the options in the studio so I've 100% of the images now. However, having to earn that $500 was not fun still
That's the issue with Beta updates, none of this updates photoshoots are in, which is where all the money comes from. So earning enough money for Claires devices is going to be slow until the actual release update

here ya go
Buy the outfit from the shop. Go to the gym in the afternoon, ask Amy to model, upload the photoshoot and then sleep. In the morning, you should have an email from Amber and can continue from there.

thank you
Same as above, minus the buying the outfit part as you already have that.

Last edited:
Reactions: tmv

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
PTGames there is a problem in the PhotoStudio... if you chose to take photos of Vex you can't take photos of Serena last 2 because it never shows up and if you choose Serena then Vex doesn't show up. I talking about the photoshoot where she uses magic to look pregnant.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames there is a problem in the PhotoStudio... if you chose to take photos of Vex you can't take photos of Serena last 2 because it never shows up and if you choose Serena then Vex doesn't show up. I talking about the photoshoot where she uses magic to look pregnant.
Are you going at the right times of day?

I have Katie at 63 affection but the hint is still to sunbathe with her on Saturday afternoons. Every time I do, I select "join her" and then nothing happens.
what is her comfort set to?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hint says "I should visit her at work in the morning" and also I haven't been to her house yet. As I said my last interaction with her was when I confronted her boss
I can't check right now, but it may be a specific day you have to go in the morning, check each day, if that doesn't work, let me know or upload your save and I'll look

Darkflame37

Apr 28, 2020
I can't check right now, but it may be a specific day you have to go in the morning, check each day, if that doesn't work, let me know or upload your save and I'll look
Never mind guys. I didn't for some reason I didn't notice the "morning weekend" hint and managed to get as far I as I can and now the game is telling me there's no more content for any of the girls. Great game so far and for those complaining about the futa part, I haven't dealt with it since I have it off

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
That's the issue with Beta updates, none of this updates photoshoots are in, which is where all the money comes from. So earning enough money for Claires devices is going to be slow until the actual release update

Buy the outfit from the shop. Go to the gym in the afternoon, ask Amy to model, upload the photoshoot and then sleep. In the morning, you should have an email from Amber and can continue from there.

Same as above, minus the buying the outfit part as you already have that.
Thanks that fixed the problem

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
That was a fantastic update, more Meg please! Cant wait to do more things with her. Although, I felt the scene with Katie at the pool was extremely rushed. I always felt that relationship was going to be a slow burn & it would have been better to have sex with her a after date or something special since she seems like the main love interest. Instead of just jumping out of the pool & being like "ok pound me now!" . Everything else was fantastic though (y)

something7777

Apr 30, 2020
PTGames
I for some reason only have a weekly income of $10. I can only further progression with amy and Claire everyone else has no more content for now. But Amy is 4/4, claire is 3/3, katie is 4/5, serena is 3/5 and amber is 3/4. Not sure what i did to cause my weekly income to only be $10. Ill upload my save file.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That was a fantastic update, more Meg please! Cant wait to do more things with her. Although, I felt the scene with Katie at the pool was extremely rushed. I always felt that relationship was going to be a slow burn & it would have been better to have sex with her a after date or something special since she seems like the main love interest. Instead of just jumping out of the pool & being like "ok pound me now!" . Everything else was fantastic though (y)
Not played latest update yet, waiting for the full version, but you already should have had a few scenes with her that should imply that she is not really the type for a slow burn when she will decide to have a sexual relation with her brother. She is not really an inexperienced shy wallflower and loves him already. :p

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames
I for some reason only have a weekly income of $10. I can only further progression with amy and Claire everyone else has no more content for now. But Amy is 4/4, claire is 3/3, katie is 4/5, serena is 3/5 and amber is 3/4. Not sure what i did to cause my weekly income to only be $10. Ill upload my save file.
Go to the photostudio (most left hand icon on the map) and click on the PC, hire the receptionist. Then go back to the studio and click on her. She'll have different people available at different times of day (The day itself makes no difference). All the shoots will be there from now on as you unlock them.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I have Katie at 63 affection but the hint is still to sunbathe with her on Saturday afternoons. Every time I do, I select "join her" and then nothing happens.
I have the exact same problem, her comfort level is still at 1 and the hint system doesn't work worth shit. Keeps telling me to sunbathe with her again and again with no result. What am I supposed to do?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have the exact same problem, her comfort level is still at 1 and the hint system doesn't work worth shit. Keeps telling me to sunbathe with her again and again with no result. What am I supposed to do?
Tried different options while sunbathing with her?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes