Apr 1, 2020
Hey I need some help. I'm at a point where I need to improve my photograpghy to Amber. I've maxed out all the other girls so far cause the hint tells me to progress other character story first. To do I have to ask Katie to model, But there's no Option to do, I don't remember Katie handing me a camera.
Never mind. Got the camera. Turns out I have to join her when she's watching T.V in the evening. something which i wasn't aware of.

Jun 23, 2019
The android beta port dialogue box is black, please make it transparent like the previous version as it covers the lower part of the pictures.

Mar 18, 2020
Just finished latest version (i think it was the latest one anyways (v0.9)) amazing work just a request that after all things in the current version are completed maybe we could get an e mail saying so then be able to continue with the free roam and stuff. keep up the good work!

Reactions: PTGames

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I missed more than half of Amy's content because I don't like futa, I hoped it could've been like WVM where I can choose if she has a dick or not though in this case I guess her having a dick is integral to the story, but a man can dream. I just wish there'd be a permanent cure for her soon. Also, Emily is one hot preggy mama, I hope there's gonna be more content with her soon!

Reactions: preglovr12

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I missed more than half of Amy's content because I don't like futa, I hoped it could've been like WVM where I can choose if she has a dick or not though in this case I guess her having a dick is integral to the story, but a man can dream. I just wish there'd be a permanent cure for her soon. Also, Emily is one hot preggy mama, I hope there's gonna be more content with her soon!
Outside of sexy scenes, you don't miss any content with Amy on the no futa route. All her story is still the same :)

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Outside of sexy scenes, you don't miss any content with Amy on the no futa route. All her story is still the same :)
I guess I didn't mind that much, at least futa was optional. Also the missed futa scenes might not be that much of a change in her story or even in the grander scheme of things but still those are scenes with the MC were they not? More time spent with the MC = closely tied with character progression. Like for example I didn't feel that close to Amy yet but all of a sudden I can ask her for a hand job and this is because of said missed scenes. But like I said I don't mind that much, I still like the game nonetheless. I especially like your detailed in-game walkthrough, it's very useful in sandbox games. Keep it up man!

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Just finished latest version (i think it was the latest one anyways (v0.9)) amazing work just a request that after all things in the current version are completed maybe we could get an e mail saying so then be able to continue with the free roam and stuff. keep up the good work!
The hints system and the photography system tell you if there's any more content. If neither of these show new content for any characters, then you have done everything :D

I guess I didn't mind that much, at least futa was optional. Also the missed futa scenes might not be that much of a change in her story or even in the grander scheme of things but still those are scenes with the MC were they not? More time spent with the MC = closely tied with character progression. Like for example I didn't feel that close to Amy yet but all of a sudden I can ask her for a hand job and this is because of said missed scenes. But like I said I don't mind that much, I still like the game nonetheless. I especially like your detailed in-game walkthrough, it's very useful in sandbox games. Keep it up man!
Hmmm, I may have a look into that, it definitely should be the relationship being built through the story, not the sex scenes, so if that's not the case I'll look into it. But thank you :D I'm glad you enjoyed!

Reactions: PrimeX

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The hints system and the photography system tell you if there's any more content. If neither of these show new content for any characters, then you have done everything :D

Hmmm, I may have a look into that, it definitely should be the relationship being built through the story, not the sex scenes, so if that's not the case I'll look into it. But thank you :D I'm glad you enjoyed!
When is the public build coming, think we are here still on the beta that misses part of the story I thought for 0.9. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: philo10

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Puplic is Out now
Would be helpful to actually post the links

PC

MAC

Changelog:

- 14 Story events

- 4 New Photoshoots

- 1 New item added to shop

- 3 New characters introduced. One will get her own storyline in future updates

- Bugfixes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Lunars Chosen [v0.9 Public] [PTGames]

Original Size: 848 MB
Compressed Size: 242 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I finished buying furniture for the club in the previous version, and now the club isn't on my map.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
i only got like 2 new events it says 14 in op igot a new scene with amy and amber
This update is the public release of 0.9 that adds a couple of scenes to the beta. The changelog refers to everything added since 0.8.1 so if you've already played the 0.9 beta then you've seen most of the content.

• Sad
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i think ive this char to on different game,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cn someone remind wht game is? but i just remember one of the char similar like this on main char girl on "acting lesson and tangled" cn someone tell me more if u know :giggle: :giggle:

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes