longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I enjoyed this... Claire is my favourite, I hope there'll be an opportunity to dp her before the one with a dick gets fixed.

I would like some choice to how the relationships play out though, at present it's all very set. For example, the one that used to be fat I'm sure we could have twisted into something even more deviant or obediant given her low self esteem and whatnot... though maybe that's not the vibe of the game.

Oh one minor bug was that when I added Claire's 3rd photoshoot then it auto-added the 4th despite me not having taken it (which kinda gave away what her business was going to be)... but other than that nicely bug free.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How do I progress with Amber. I'm waiting to hear back from her about the photo studio. When I
check the hint system it just says I need to progress with the other storylines. Does that mean
I've seen all the content? If it does, it's kind of a disappointment.

Just running around circles. To be honest the "hint" system needs to be overhauled. Don't know
how to progress with Amber's storyline. No matter what time of day checking the map or car nothing
happens.
No, when you've seen all the content the hint will tell you that you need to vote on patreon to see more from that character. With Amber you need to do everything with the other characters, including all the photoshoots, until you get a hint that you need to check your emails.

hamofking

Feb 14, 2020
Can I ask how to get money?
I picked it around the house but it's not enough to buy magic crystal, which is 100.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The incest tag isn't specific.
No mom?
With the patch applied, Katie is the MC's sister. Dialogue later in the game implies that their parents would FREAK THE FUCK OUT about the developing relations between the siblings.

Reactions: poodles

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I am not seeing 14 new events, got 2, one with Amber and the one with amy and 4 photo shoots, what happened to the other 12?

checked the tracker on the PC and just get no new events story for all the girls...
same problem
Ya'll should've read one page back. The change log describes the difference between this, and the latest public version. If you played the non-public one, you'll only get 2 new story scenes, and the 4 photo shoots.

dantes_hd

Sep 24, 2017
Hi. i thinks i found a bug... after restarting the game and loaded a savegame, incomes become 10$.
Before that, it was 100$.
In that condition it's difficult to buy all the stuffs theses girls wants. :LOL:

dany86

Jan 10, 2019
Can I ask how to get money?
I picked it around the house but it's not enough to buy magic crystal, which is 100.
use the online editor to get more money. sunt upload your saved game file and change the value for the money.

i`m not sure if i can give you the link here, but search for an game save editor online, you will find it.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
That was a nice update a bit of progress all around. The scenes with Claire are something else. I enjoyed them more than I thought I would and never saw multiple uses of her big blue friend :whistle: . I did enjoy the progress with Katie that was very nice.

D

Deleted member 1124490

Someone can upload a save, in the start of update 9 ?

hamofking

Feb 14, 2020
use the online editor to get more money. sunt upload your saved game file and change the value for the money.

i`m not sure if i can give you the link here, but search for an game save editor online, you will find it.
oh wow, thanks

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I am not seeing 14 new events, got 2, one with Amber and the one with amy and 4 photo shoots, what happened to the other 12?

checked the tracker on the PC and just get no new events story for all the girls...
same problem
this sure was a short update just saying

I'm assuming you all played the recent beta that was leaked to here, in which case the change log does not apply to you. Change logs only apply to full releases and show the difference between the major versions.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.9:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oshmkufa728

Sep 20, 2019
Im stuck waiting for the photo studio. I have 4 shoots with Amy, 2 with claire, 4 with katie, 3 with serena and 2 with amber.

I have uploaded all the shoots ive done. As far as I can tell, there are no others available and nothing in the game to do until I unlock the studio, but ive waited for weeks with no email. Am I missing a shoot somewhere or is this a bug?

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Im stuck waiting for the photo studio. I have 4 shoots with Amy, 2 with claire, 4 with katie, 3 with serena and 2 with amber.

I have uploaded all the shoots ive done. As far as I can tell, there are no others available and nothing in the game to do until I unlock the studio, but ive waited for weeks with no email. Am I missing a shoot somewhere or is this a bug?
I'm in the same spot, I'm thinking that we are both just caught up to where the update ends. Though I may be wrong if someone else knows otherwise.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes