Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
The gyaru term only reviews to japanese. So you want a darker skin asian basically. Unless you want a hispanic.
idk name a.k.a on english but it say she have dark skin but not crazy dark lmao
edit : as long she have gorgeous skin like thi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pls tag me

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
What's the differnce between this version and 0.9Beta2, does it even make sense downloading this one? Is there any new content?
A new scene in the gym and all the photoshoots in the studio iirc. Think there is 4 photoshoots total

Any animations
Some scenes are animated, some aren't.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
How do I earn Money in the game?
I only get 1 Dollar a week. Is this indented or Im missing something?
Do photoshoots then upload them to the PC. The first two are with Katie, which then unlocks opportunities with other characters when you reach the right points in their story. Remember to upload each shoot after you do it, otherwise the next one won't appear.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ive-11 and Ghostly
May 24, 2018
Do photoshoots then upload them to the PC. The first two are with Katie, which then unlocks opportunities with other characters when you reach the right points in their story. Remember to upload each shoot after you do it, otherwise the next one won't appear.
Thanks havent upload the first photoshoot.

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
Because nobody has asked the mods to add the tag. Here's what you do, report either your post or the OP and ask the mods to add it.
So it's in the game? I haven't played it yet because I've been waiting to see that tag before investing time in it, otherwise I would feel super blueballed

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i see theres a cheat section but I don't see where to find the cheats lol.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I am not seeing 14 new events, got 2, one with Amber and the one with amy and 4 photo shoots, what happened to the other 12?

checked the tracker on the PC and just get no new events story for all the girls...

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
I am not seeing 14 new events, got 2, one with Amber and the one with amy and 4 photo shoots, what happened to the other 12?

checked the tracker on the PC and just get no new events story for all the girls...
same problem

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
idk name a.k.a on english but it say she have dark skin but not crazy dark lmao
edit : as long she have gorgeous skin like thi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pls tag me
Oh I get what you saying just they dont have that word for English. In America they pretty diverse. You can literally mean a light skin black woman or hispanic since you dont want them too dark.

D

Deleted member 1921707

How do I progress with Amber. I'm waiting to hear back from her about the photo studio. When I
check the hint system it just says I need to progress with the other storylines. Does that mean
I've seen all the content? If it does, it's kind of a disappointment.

Just running around circles. To be honest the "hint" system needs to be overhauled. Don't know
how to progress with Amber's storyline. No matter what time of day checking the map or car nothing
happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes