DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It doesn't offer me any options, just says join her and then nothing happens.
Hmm you should have a choice, was a long time ago played that part though, but when sunbathing at certain moment there should be a choice to massage her and later when more comfortable she should loose her top if remember right.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Hmm you should have a choice, was a long time ago played that part though, but when sunbathing at certain moment there should be a choice to massage her and later when more comfortable she should loose her top if remember right.
Well if that's true what I'm dealing with is a game-breaking bug, because I can't advance anywhere because of this.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well if that's true what I'm dealing with is a game-breaking bug, because I can't advance anywhere because of this.
Restarting may work or asking dev to look at your safe. I remember I needed to restart as well. One advice do not cheat with her comfort level, not needed and can break progression.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
It doesn't offer me any options, just says join her and then nothing happens.

Here's my save file, so you can see for yourself.
Go to the car in the afternoon, find the pizza place, next day find the library, next day in the afternoon go see Serena at the pizza place again. Then you'll have an extra option with Katie. You'll need to subathe with her twice.

Reactions: Ghostly and DA22

trivialtrivia

May 1, 2020
Go to the car in the afternoon, find the pizza place, next day find the library, next day in the afternoon go see Serena at the pizza place again. Then you'll have an extra option with Katie. You'll need to subathe with her twice.
You should consider making a walkthrough. This is a really good game, but sometimes it is downright confusing to navigate even with the help of hints.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Her comfort is at 1.
Same issue as Mauritk I expect, try this: Go to the car in the afternoon, find the pizza place, next day find the library, next day in the afternoon go see Serena at the pizza place again. Then you'll have an extra option with Katie. You'll need to subathe with her twice.

Reactions: Ghostly

QEAPER

Jun 24, 2017
So the hint says "I should check the bathroom on sunday" but when I do Katie just kicks me out. What are the conditions for the even to trigger exactly? Am I missing something? I've done the misc activities around the house with her a lot.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
So the hint says "I should check the bathroom on sunday" but when I do Katie just kicks me out. What are the conditions for the even to trigger exactly? Am I missing something? I've done the misc activities around the house with her a lot.
What is her comfort level at?

Reactions: Ghostly

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Oh yeah, that one would fit, I was responding to the Mind Control and Possession ones, but superpower could fit if you wanted to
I have to say. I haven't been able to find many satisfying new games recently. The renders aren't always the best but I'm actually enjoying this. Katies face looks a bit weird sometimes, and Serena's breasts look especially bad when she's got her shirt on, but it doesn't really bother me. It's a fun game.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I have to say. I haven't been able to find many satisfying new games recently. The renders aren't always the best but I'm actually enjoying this. Katies face looks a bit weird sometimes, and Serena's breasts look especially bad when she's got her shirt on, but it doesn't really bother me. It's a fun game.
I'm not sure why, but Katies face gave me real issues in the early game, but I was still learning. Same with Serena's breasts, although that has more to do with the Daz asset than anything I could do. I did change her shirt later on, which looks better I think and I hope the quality of the renders pick up the further you go on as I've learnt a lot more since I started haha I'm glad you're enjoying it though! :D

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I'm not sure why, but Katies face gave me real issues in the early game, but I was still learning. Same with Serena's breasts, although that has more to do with the Daz asset than anything I could do. I did change her shirt later on, which looks better I think and I hope the quality of the renders pick up the further you go on as I've learnt a lot more since I started haha I'm glad you're enjoying it though! :D
Katies' face is perfectly fine at this point. The thing about Serena's breasts is that they look like balls glued to her chest or something, while she's wearing that red shirt. I haven't gotten to the point where she changes shirts, but I can tell that you've improved. Keep it up!
Btw. Will there ever be an opportunity to have Amy change back or is that as of yet undecided?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Katies' face is perfectly fine at this point. The thing about Serena's breasts is that they look like balls glued to her chest or something, while she's wearing that red shirt. I haven't gotten to the point where she changes shirts, but I can tell that you've improved. Keep it up!
Btw. Will there ever be an opportunity to have Amy change back or is that as of yet undecided?
Thank you! :) Scenes with Amy reverted to female are in the game, but a decision on whether it's permanent or not has not been implemented yet

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I'm just learning DAZ but I did see some vids on YouTube that dealt with making clothes fit. I dont remember where I saw it, but I did see someone discuss the shirt issue. Maybe the affect3d tutorials.

Apr 1, 2020
Hey I need some help. I'm at a point where I need to improve my photograpghy to Amber. I've maxed out all the other girls so far cause the hint tells me to progress other character story first. To do I have to ask Katie to model, But there's no Option to do, I don't remember Katie handing me a camera.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes