GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
also i know this key, if i press H then i want to the next dialog its still appears :rolleyes:
You can press H or the middle mouse button to hide the GUI, look at the image, when you are ready to continue, press enter and dialog appears again, no problem. I do this all the time. :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Pretty sure someone posted a program in some other game threads that make the text box transparent.

Abaddon01

Feb 6, 2018
WT? What are the codes on PC? I like thisGame, but dont like this grind...to many time wastet for grinding in games............

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
It's not really grinding as income is related to getting the women to take photos. You upload photos to the PC and money slowly builds up as you need it. There's nothing to really purchase in advance until it pops up in story. Plus if you don't take photos you will be missing out on content. I don't know if the story will move forward without it as the women discuss things that have previously happened in the shoots.

Vincenzo42

Feb 3, 2018
I'm not sure what happened, but for some reason my game never triggered the party event. The Amy and Amber content continued as if i had triggered it (which was odd because they talked about it) but the other 3 all say continue other storylines to progress.

FloorPlayer

Oct 3, 2019
PTGames I really like the game. The character renders are great, the lore is interesting, and as a lover of sandbox, you did a good job with it (also little to no bugs). Really looking forward to seeing what you do with the lore.
If I may offer some minor criticism on the writing though. The weaker element is the dialogue with the girls. It's very -um- vanilla? For some reason, the MC is such a smooth talker that he can get in their pants with little work. Also, they're starting to get kind of repetitive. Girl says she is not hot, MC says yes you are, girl says o nvm I am hot, how do you do that? MC: I'm just that good. Girl: wow so modest.
I dunno I guess it wouldn't make that big of a difference if there was some conflict but at the moment everything just works out perfectly for MC and he has no problems of his own. I know people will kill him for his power but it just doesn't feel threatening.

Regardless, it's still a very well made game and I look forward to it's future. (I hope MC utilizes his mind reading power more later)

-----------
Also a minor bug on my end: the 4th photoshoot with Claire got automatically unlocked after submitting the 3rd shoot.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'm not sure what happened, but for some reason my game never triggered the party event. The Amy and Amber content continued as if i had triggered it (which was odd because they talked about it) but the other 3 all say continue other storylines to progress.
That's unusual and shouldn't be possible. I presume you didn't use any console commands in your save?

PTGames I really like the game. The character renders are great, the lore is interesting, and as a lover of sandbox, you did a good job with it (also little to no bugs). Really looking forward to seeing what you do with the lore.
If I may offer some minor criticism on the writing though. The weaker element is the dialogue with the girls. It's very -um- vanilla? For some reason, the MC is such a smooth talker that he can get in their pants with little work. Also, they're starting to get kind of repetitive. Girl says she is not hot, MC says yes you are, girl says o nvm I am hot, how do you do that? MC: I'm just that good. Girl: wow so modest.
I dunno I guess it wouldn't make that big of a difference if there was some conflict but at the moment everything just works out perfectly for MC and he has no problems of his own. I know people will kill him for his power but it just doesn't feel threatening.

Regardless, it's still a very well made game and I look forward to it's future. (I hope MC utilizes his mind reading power more later)

-----------
Also a minor bug on my end: the 4th photoshoot with Claire got automatically unlocked after submitting the 3rd shoot.
Glad you like the game and I actually agree about the conversations. Unfortunately, there was a bit of a stall during some of the development which meant I not only forgot how often conversations like that came up, but also had to hold off on some stories until other features were implemented (Downside of having content polls is sometimes content I want to work on has to be held back while I honour the poll results). The good news is, this time around a lot of new things are being added in the next update that should make the stories much more interesting!

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
a question in this game there are or not sex scenes or not yet, I ask it because I don't see in Genre or Changelog

Vincenzo42

Feb 3, 2018
That's unusual and shouldn't be possible. I presume you didn't use any console commands in your save?

Nope, no console commands not cheats at all. Also, its my first time playing the game so no old saves either. Another odd thing. I have a save when talking to claire at her house. I can do a nude photo shoot or hang out and watch a movie. If i do the nude shoot, then upload it the next day, it actually unlocks the nude and the bdsm shoots at the same time. This is before I even have the photo studio unlocked

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
a question in this game there are or not sex scenes or not yet, I ask it because I don't see in Genre or Changelog
MC only wears pants to get from one place to another and the energy he spends taking them off and putting them on could possibly add a 4th time section of the day if he just chose not to wear them

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Nope, no console commands not cheats at all. Also, its my first time playing the game so no old saves either. Another odd thing. I have a save when talking to claire at her house. I can do a nude photo shoot or hang out and watch a movie. If i do the nude shoot, then upload it the next day, it actually unlocks the nude and the bdsm shoots at the same time. This is before I even have the photo studio unlocked
That's a known bug, but it shouldn't break anything so I've not released a fix for it, but it'll be fixed in 0.10 :)

As for your other issue, I have no idea what caused that, so you can't continue with the other characters?

Reactions: Ghostly

Vincenzo42

Feb 3, 2018
As for your other issue, I have no idea what caused that, so you can't continue with the other characters?
Correct, I can't progress any chars. According to the hints page Amy and Amber says complete and the other 3 all say advance other characters. I can try going back into my saves to see if I can find a new path.

The last events for the other 3 chars are as follows:
Claire: club built but she says she might need my help in the future
Katie: dildo on bed
Serena: introduction to the demon or first meeting between her and Amy where she gathers sample. I had both of those but I don't know if the second one is Amy's or Serena's path

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I got to admit that I wasn't expecting much when I found this game but I was blown away by the characters and the variety of content.
This game is now on the high priority watch list for me.

Reactions: PTGames
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes