Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
I'm not sure what happened, but for some reason my game never triggered the party event. The Amy and Amber content continued as if i had triggered it (which was odd because they talked about it) but the other 3 all say continue other storylines to progress.
That's unusual and shouldn't be possible. I presume you didn't use any console commands in your save?
Uhh, what party event? All storylines except Amber's now says "...continue other characters..." and I've yet to see any kind of party.....

No console commands used, but some cash and affection (Katie) added via save editor.

And by the way: will Amber ever tell me something about that photo studio, or is that scheduled for the next release?

Reactions: Randeep44

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Uhh, what party event? All storylines except Amber's now says "...continue other characters..." and I've yet to see any kind of party.....

No console commands used, but some cash and affection (Katie) added via save editor.

And by the way: will Amber ever tell me something about that photo studio, or is that scheduled for the next release?
The party event will happen once you progress Ambers story. To do that you need the photostudio, which can be unlocked by completing more photoshoots. If you've not got the photostudio yet, you've missed some shoots. Double check locations as well as checking you've bought the outfits in the shop.

Reactions: Ghostly

Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
Superb, thanks a lot! I was kinda stuck and had begun to think that the "...continue other characters..." bit actually meant "no new content for now". Appeciate the assistance!

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Superb, thanks a lot! I was kinda stuck and had begun to think that the "...continue other characters..." bit actually meant "no new content for now". Appeciate the assistance!
No worries :) Each character will say "No more content for this version" when you reach the end of their content

Reactions: MrFriendly

tifalita

Apr 22, 2019
Can you share what you missed? I am at the exact same spot...

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
I am missing a photoshoot in the studio. It was the one before the final one with Emily. Anyone know how to get it?

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Try this:
Code:
$ grep -HERi -A6 -B2 'cheats =='
game/pc.rpy-label pc_cheats:
game/pc.rpy-    $ cheats = renpy.input("Please enter your code:")
game/pc.rpy:    if cheats == ("givememoney"):
game/pc.rpy-        $ cash += 10
game/pc.rpy-        "+$10"
game/pc.rpy-        jump pc_screen
game/pc.rpy:    if cheats == ("shelikesme"):
game/pc.rpy-        $ katieaffection += 10
game/pc.rpy-        "Katie likes you more!"
game/pc.rpy:    if cheats == ("FCA"):
game/pc.rpy-        $ futacontent == 1
game/pc.rpy-        "Futa content activated."
game/pc.rpy:    if cheats == ("FCD"):
game/pc.rpy-        $ futacontent == 0
game/pc.rpy-        "Futa content deactivated."
game/pc.rpy-    else:
game/pc.rpy-        "Invalid code."
Cheats:
givememoney: cash += 10 (+$10)
shelikesme: katieaffection += 10 (Katie likes you more!)
FCA: futacontent == 1 (Futa content activated.)
FCD: futacontent == 0 (Futa content deactivated.)

You can also try to open a console (Shift+o) and type this:
cash += 1000

See also:
https://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-developer-command-consoles-in-renpy.113/
https://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-developer-command-consoles-in-renpy.113/#post-110921

PTGames
Are you sure it is correct?
Shouldn't it be like this?:
futacontent = 1
futacontent = 0

What's more, I'm not sure about this whole if ... else statement.
in my opinion, it would be nicer if you use something like this:
Code:
label pc_cheats:
    $ cheats = renpy.input("Please enter your code:")
    $ cheats = cheats.strip()
    if cheats == "givememoney":
        $ cash += 10
        "+$10"
    elif cheats == "shelikesme":
        $ katieaffection += 10
        "Katie likes you more!"
    elif cheats == "FCA":
        $ futacontent = 1
        "Futa content activated."
    elif cheats == "FCD":
        $ futacontent = 0
        "Futa content deactivated."
    else:
        "Invalid code."
    jump pc_screen
The givememoney code doesn't seem to be working for me. Anyone else have this problem, and maybe a work around?

Vareta

May 31, 2020
Hi, everyone! I am trying Lunars Chosen Windows PC Version since May/10th and I really liked this game. But I think I have experienced some problems:

1. After Claire had trusted in player and gave her Address with Amy to him, the option of Claire Actions of "Have Some Fun/Dominating (NYI)" does not work, even the player has tasted similar "Dominating" scene in the Library (I Love demand Lady to lay-down to open the legs and Eat/Kiss/Lick/Suck pussy and asshole). The only action working well is the Submissive / Foot job.

2. When player take Claire's 3rd session set of photos to goes to plus "+" sign to add and share with web, a 4th session set of photos came together. She is using a mask and seams it belongs to Photostudio, and at that rime the player had never visited the photostudio with amber.
BugClaire.jpg

3. After player rented the Photostudio and made two photo sessions of new customers Missy(Demon) and Other Blonde Futa, no Friends has come to Secretary make an appointment for new photo sets. Are Problem 2 and 3 releated?

Reactions: moonmite84

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Hi, everyone! I am trying Lunars Chosen Windows PC Version since May/10th and I really liked this game. But I think I have experienced some problems:

1. After Claire had trusted in player and gave her Address with Amy to him, the option of Claire Actions of "Have Some Fun/Dominating (NYI)" does not work, even the player has tasted similar "Dominating" scene in the Library (I Love demand Lady to lay-down to open the legs and Eat/Kiss/Lick/Suck pussy and asshole). The only action working well is the Submissive / Foot job.

2. When player take Claire's 3rd session set of photos to goes to plus "+" sign to add and share with web, a 4th session set of photos came together. She is using a mask and seams it belongs to Photostudio, and at that rime the player had never visited the photostudio with amber.
View attachment 676663

3. After player rented the Photostudio and made two photo sessions of new customers Missy(Demon) and Other Blonde Futa, no Friends has come to Secretary make an appointment for new photo sets. Are Problem 2 and 3 releated?
NYI= Not Yet Implicated. For #3 the farther you get into each of the girls story their photo sessions will advance, you just have to keep going.

#2 i cant help you with that, seems more like a bug, or if you messed around with your save might have broken something.

Reactions: Vareta

Vareta

May 31, 2020
NYI= Not Yet Implicated. For #3 the farther you get into each of the girls story their photo sessions will advance, you just have to keep going.

#2 i cant help you with that, seems more like a bug, or if you messed around with your save might have broken something.
Hi, Thank you for the answers! I have taken all the Photo sessions in the Photostudio and Completing all [?] spaces into Photostudio Computer and Home Computer too! All Girls Photo sessions taken & Enjoyed I have got the message: "No more story content in this version." for all girls! The Birthday Party, and testing all BDSM devices into Claire's Fetish Club. Buying and Testing with Amy a Sybian Device. Thank you.

However my 1st. Problem Described I could not find a solution yet.

After Claire had trusted in player and gave her Address with Amy to him, the option of Claire Actions of "Have Some Fun/Dominating (NYI)" does not work, even the player has tasted a kind of "Dominating" scene in the Library (I Love demand Lady to lay-down to open the legs and Eat/Kiss/Lick/Suck pussy and asshole). The only action working well is the Submissive / Foot job.

I Think that Player should take his camera for a Photo session with Serena, when She visited the pool at Katie's House. These are the images of Serena with best swim suit I've ever seem!
SerenaByThePool.jpg SerenaByThePool2.jpg SerenaByThePool3.jpg SerenaByThePool4.jpg SerenaByThePool5.jpg SerenaByThePool6.jpg

In other situations I think the Photographer Player need to have his camera always available for instance: Taking Pictures of Amber at the Beach, Claire at the Library, Amy at Home, and a Beauty Contest at Claire's Fetish Club between all Girls having prizes to all of them in many attributes, Boobs Champion, Rounded Ass, Naughty Attitude, and so on. Everything documented by photo sessions!

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
Hi, Thank you for the answers! I have taken all the Photo sessions in the Photostudio and Completing all [?] spaces into Photostudio Computer and Home Computer too! All Girls Photo sessions taken & Enjoyed I have got the message: "No more story content in this version." for all girls! The Birthday Party, and testing all BDSM devices into Claire's Fetish Club. Buying and Testing with Amy a Sybian Device. Thank you.

After Claire had trusted in player and gave her Address with Amy to him, the option of Claire Actions of "Have Some Fun/Dominating (NYI)" does not work, even the player has tasted a kind of "Dominating" scene in the Library (I Love demand Lady to lay-down to open the legs and Eat/Kiss/Lick/Suck pussy and asshole). The only action working well is the Submissive / Foot job.

I Think that Player should take his camera for a Photo session with Serena, when She visited the pool at Katie's House. These are the images of Serena with best swim suit I've ever seem!
View attachment 678579 View attachment 678580 View attachment 678581 View attachment 678583 View attachment 678587 View attachment 678588

In other situations I think the Photographer Player need to have his camera always available for instance: Taking Pictures of Amber at the Beach, Claire at the Library, Amy at Home, and a Beauty Contest at Claire's Fetish Club between all Girls having prizes to all of them in many attributes, Boobs Champion, Rounded Ass, Naughty Attitude, and so on. Everything documented by photo sessions!
What Pmktrn17 meant was that NYI = Not yet implemeted which means that it is not yet added in the game and the option is kind of a placeholder for the scene.

• Hey there
Reactions: Vareta

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

View attachment 678579 View attachment 678580 View attachment 678581 View attachment 678583 View attachment 678587 View attachment 678588

NYI means it's not in the game yet, the option is just there to let you know it'll be coming soon. It was actually an option I meant to add a long time ago, but haven't got around to yet.

As for the camera whenever you want, that's not really feasible. The photoshoots are specially rendered and coded, you can't just take a picture of anything you want and add it to the PC. Technically it's possible to do, but it's a lot of work for very little gain and would take far too much time to implement.

A beauty contest could be possible, but not something that's planned anytime soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostly and Vareta

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
For anyone interested, I'm currently running a giveaway on Discord! This is for a custom render of up to three characters, the only rules for entering are you must be in my Discord and react to the post in the announcements channel!

For anyone who wants to enter, you can find my discord

Reactions: Ghostly and Repuci

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
For anyone interested, I'm currently running a giveaway on Discord! This is for a custom render of up to three characters, the only rules for entering are you must be in my Discord and react to the post in the announcements channel!

For anyone who wants to enter, you can find my discord
You had me at hello...

Wait, that's not right. I meant you had me at giveaway.

• Haha
Reactions: PTGames
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes