GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
For anyone interested, I'm currently running a giveaway on Discord! This is for a custom render of up to three characters, the only rules for entering are you must be in my Discord and react to the post in the announcements channel!

For anyone who wants to enter, you can find my discord
You had me at interested... :ROFLMAO: I've signed up.

Reactions: PTGames

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
NYI means it's not in the game yet, the option is just there to let you know it'll be coming soon. It was actually an option I meant to add a long time ago, but haven't got around to yet.

As for the camera whenever you want, that's not really feasible. The photoshoots are specially rendered and coded, you can't just take a picture of anything you want and add it to the PC. Technically it's possible to do, but it's a lot of work for very little gain and would take far too much time to implement.

A beauty contest could be possible, but not something that's planned anytime soon.
Hi can you help pls i just keep getting the message that i should wait for amber to check out the photostudio but nothing else is happening all others characters i have completed i dont know what to do here where is the photostudio? it is not showing up for me

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Hi can you help pls i just keep getting the message that i should wait for amber to check out the photostudio but nothing else is happening all others characters i have completed i dont know what to do here where is the photostudio? it is not showing up for me
You may need to purchase camera and other photo studio equipment

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Have you done the photoshoots with the other girls? You need to do a certain number of them (which requires buying outfits from the store) in order to progress with Amber.

Reactions: 9inchz and Ghostly

Cruxis231

Feb 17, 2020
So did anybody get the photoshoot between Vex the fairy and the second shoot with Emily? Somehow I skipped it and I have no idea how to trigger it

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
hay when do you think version 1.0 will be available
im looking forward to it !

Version 1.0 is a long way away. V1.0 is the complete build, the next update will be V0.10, which doesn't have a release date just yet.

While I'm here, a reminder that there's two days left to enter the Discord giveaway!

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Given how long it takes to stumble over most of the photoshoots it would be nice if directions were there under hints

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Given how long it takes to stumble over most of the photoshoots it would be nice if directions were there under hints
As a counter point I want to say that I found the hints in the MC's PC really simple and it covered everything, I had no issue getting everything done eventually (buying the equipment for Claire took the most time).

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Version 1.0 is a long way away. V1.0 is the complete build, the next update will be V0.10, which doesn't have a release date just yet.
Using your post to tag you, first time playing through the game, found a bunch of typos and the like, so made a list to try to make them easily findable and fixable. Sorry it is long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Using your post to tag you, first time playing through the game, found a bunch of typos and the like, so made a list to try to make them easily findable and fixable. Sorry it is long.
Holy crap that's a lot of typo's. Thank you so much for finding and listing all of them, it must have taken you ages to do that, I really appreciate it. Some of them are just flat out me getting things wrong, although a fair few are me just typing too quickly, which is a bad habit I have. I've gone through them all and fixed most of them, but some I've changed and others were intentional. I've gone through a few points you mention and given context so some of them, or explained what I've changed or why it said that in the first place.

Again thank you, going through all the text is something I've been meaning to do or find someone to help me do for a long time. So this has been a huuuuge help!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Holy crap that's a lot of typo's. Thank you so much for finding and listing all of them, it must have taken you ages to do that, I really appreciate it. Some of them are just flat out me getting things wrong, although a fair few are me just typing too quickly, which is a bad habit I have. I've gone through them all and fixed most of them, but some I've changed and others were intentional. I've gone through a few points you mention and given context so some of them, or explained what I've changed or why it said that in the first place.

Again thank you, going through all the text is something I've been meaning to do or find someone to help me do for a long time. So this has been a huuuuge help!

Reactions: PTGames

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
I think my game is broken...I got the photoshoot studio and my navigations broke. I tried to walk in the park and it says library closed for some reason. Also, I can't see any of the rooms in navigation as well as go to the gym and all places. XD

Reactions: aschee

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I think my game is broken...I got the photoshoot studio and my navigations broke. I tried to walk in the park and it says library closed for some reason. Also, I can't see any of the rooms in navigation as well as go to the gym and all places. XD
You hit an event at night, which I try to make impossible, but some I have missed. The only option is rollback before that event or load a previous save. Unless you want to change the time via console, but I'm unsure if that'll have any negative effects.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Maybe it was mentioned before but i stumbled over a prpblem with the phone for a pool invite.
It seems the phone wont apper if your progress with claire isnt far enough.
The hint told me i should try to invite amy but i had no phone icon but after speking with claire and getting
the same hint for her the phone appeard.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes