lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
is the incest patch canon or fan made?
Fan made
A lot of patches work by just changing a variable in the game which triggers different text to appear or names to be used. I don't support incest content in any way in the game, so the patch has to override entire scenes in order to display different text within them. Which means if I add a scene specifically referring to Katie as housemate or w.e then the patch author has to replace that scene with one that says sister.

Which means older versions can work with newer versions of the game, but if I've added new scenes that call Katie house mate, that won't be changed without the patch being updated.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I like this game in general but the amount of story and content gated behind Katie, the most boring character in my opinion, is absolutely insane. Several times I have to come to a complete halt just to churn through days and weeks for her events, since everyone other story requires hers be finished.

Really hope that changes in Episode 2.

Reactions: Nick_on_Vox

KinzieBabe

Jun 26, 2024
V0.2 Beta #3

The third beta is here! This is the complete build of V0.2. Since I had a lot of real life stuff going on, getting married and getting a puppy, it's not got as much side content as I would have liked, but all the story content I wanted to add is there!

Downloads:

PC

MAC
Looks like both links are dead.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lunar's Chosen [Ep. 2 v0.2 Supporter] [PTGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LunarsChosen-EP2v0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
Let me guess, you played the leaked beta?

Why do people think if they play a leaked version of a build, there'll be a whole new updates worth in the next leaked update of the same build?

Yes, but this version is supposed to have more content than the previous one

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes