PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Was a solution ever found, very annoying having to wait days, right time, required shoots for an artificial timesink
Why can't we just advance w/o them and get them when we can or feel like it
Because it's part of the story...

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Lunars Chosen 0.26 Public with Incest Patch.
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc.
Added a cheat switch in preferences during game, return to game and access from quickmenu
Alternative persistent saves and log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run.

Mega

And Lunars Chosen Episode 2 v0.2
Cheat switch in preferences during game, return to game and access from quickmenu
(Unlock secret images, cash. No IC patch yet)
Mega
Updated my Android port to Ep2 v0.2

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
How is the male domination in this? Is it frequent? I remember playing this a while back (years ago) and being disappointed by the lack of it, but maybe I did not play very much?

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
How is the male domination in this? Is it frequent? I remember playing this a while back (years ago) and being disappointed by the lack of it, but maybe I did not play very much?
My recollection is that it primarily appears as part of the interactions with Claire? (The character who eventually runs the club), and it can either be male dom, male sub or both

Reactions: Tyktamsyl

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
My recollection is that it primarily appears as part of the interactions with Claire? (The character who eventually runs the club), and it can either be male dom, male sub or both
Ah, so it only happens with claire? Thats too bad, the CG style is great. Thanks for letting me know though.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
"Supporter" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fucking patreon and milking devs, so now us who owns it on steam will get the inferior version, is that it??
Steam gets the version after supporter that's had all the bugs that get found in the supporter version fixed.

How tf is that inferior or milking?

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Steam gets the version after supporter that's had all the bugs that get found in the supporter version fixed.

How tf is that inferior or milking?
if that's the case then i take what i said back, i thought supporter meant extra content for patreon only!
like it happened with other titles before

Reactions: Piratefishes

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Hidden Spot Highlighters
Mod to make secret images easier to find. Replaces secret images with one of several possible indicators.
For Episode 1.
Fill:
View attachment 908367
Outlines:
View attachment 939121
Stars:
View attachment 908368
Secret Tooltips
Mod that adds tooltips to secret buttons in the secret gallery.
For Episode 1.
Tooltips:
View attachment 1462934
Main Girl Hints
Mod to add number of remaining scenes for each girl to hints screen.
For Episode 1.
Hints:
View attachment 2238520
Room Picture Previews
Mod to add visual previews of pictures in MC's room.
For Episode 1.
Room pictures:
View attachment 2238524
To install any of these mods, download appropriate zip and extract game folder over the top of the existing game folder:
View attachment 1147133
is there any chance that someone could update those mods to be compatible with episode 2?

Reactions: ash996

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
does it still work with the latest update?
Of course not. Patch one replaces a lot of scenes from S1 katie with sister. But nothing about katie's mom, because she needs to be your mom too now.

And then we got S2, patch I'm not sure if it does anything, it's katie everywhere but not sis or something....

OmegaN9ne

Aug 11, 2017
How do you get the hidden image on page 5 in episode 1? It's the third image on the second row. The hint says "Replay Jamie's photoshoot", but I've been to the studio at all times of day for multiple days but there's no option to invite Jamie. I've been through all of the images on the PC but it still hasn't unlocked.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
If you buy the game on steam you support the dev too you know :)
i have them both already, and the reason i typed that is because some other AVNs devs used it "Supporter" for the patreon's higher tier edition only which's the way i despise the most so i just wanted to know the deal with this one
Screenshot (24).png

Reactions: WaerM

HomicidalHulk

May 31, 2023
I'm getting a runtime error when i try to talk to Katie. Says Katie_Newproject not found. Anyone getting that? It's totally froze me up since i can't skip. She's last person i have to talk to before i'm done with this release.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I'm getting a runtime error when i try to talk to Katie. Says Katie_Newproject not found. Anyone getting that? It's totally froze me up since i can't skip. She's last person i have to talk to before i'm done with this release.
I'd guess you've got a bad download, as that label definitely exists in the game files.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes