Alizabelbanana

Jan 9, 2022
If already have some photo sessions uploaded and make money, just skip some time until income comes in. Else save editor online and cheat the money, unless dev says something else. :p
I cant upload photo sessions cause i need to continue storyline with katie for that, i think(

Reactions: Otherguy2012

turboleak

Jun 15, 2021
I have no idea on how to make money. started game from new, with 60usd and it's gone. and several game weeks have passed already. Can anyone help?

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I have no idea on how to make money. started game from new, with 60usd and it's gone. and several game weeks have passed already. Can anyone help?

You need to do photography to increase your weekly income. Speak to Katie in the evening to get the camera. Then on sunday evening ask her to model. Upload it to the PC in the MC's bedroom to unlock the next one. Do this four times total and you'll unlock more photoshoots with other characters as you progress the game.

Reactions: turboleak

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Can I ask why the public codes are locked behind a Pay wall on Patreon?
Because codes are for Patreons. They work on the public version yes, but only because that's when I update the cheats. The cheats don't just work every update, for example the secrets cheat needs to be coded so it includes the new secrets that were added that version. Since the public release is the final build where no new content will be added, there's little point adding codes to Patreon builds where new content may be added after changing the codes, which would mean they need changing again.

As for why they're Patreon only, because my Patreons deserve some extra perks for supporting me. They're the reason the game exists, if they didn't support me, I'd have to go spend way more time doing another job and not developing the game.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes