PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
In the workshop i cant do nothing... all i can do is go for a walk of fuck someone at the club...
What do their hints say to do? I can't help you with that little information.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
where do i find darla and dee to invite amy
These hints telling you to find Darla and Dee can be are a bit misleading at first, as they will show up before you have actually progressed to the point where Darla has introduced Dee to you. Just continue playing Darla's path until they tell you to bring a friend with you on the next visit.

You can visit Darla at specific times of the day in the Pizza restaurant.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
These hints telling you to find Darla and Dee can be are a bit misleading at first, as they will show up before you have actually progressed to the point where Darla has introduced Dee to you. Just continue playing Darla's path until they tell you to bring a friend with you on the next visit.

You can visit Darla at specific times of the day in the Pizza restaurant.
Also continuing Serena's path introduces you to Darla and Dee.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Fun game! Just got to the part where we go on a date with Amber and subsequently she offers to help look for a studio for the MC. I'm curious, given how their interactions have been more romantic than with the other girls, will there be a path for an open/poly-relationship? Or will all the girls just be friends with benefits?

Amy was my favorite from the beginning, but despite how cute and adorable she was at the MC's interest in her and not recoiling in disgust or horror at her 'situation', she maintains she's not one for 'mushy' lovey-dovey behavior. Meanwhile Claire who's had a boyfriend and girlfriend, likewise doesn't seem to be in a rush to take their friendship any further than the FWB stage...yet.

Like Amy, I also was into Katie from the beginning, but her bringing up possible real-life consequences if any type of relationship between them got out, especially to their parents, seems content just keeping their mutual attraction and sexy-time behind closed doors and out of public view. I also found her initial interactions with the MC when expressing her feelings cute, and possibly romantic at one time, but I'm not sure if she will ever be a legitimate romantic LI.

Lastly, Serena, who we are introduced to first is amazing, and love the running gag of her magically 'adjusting' her bust depending on her mood and where's she's going/what she's doing at any given moment. While I appreciate her also being very open-minded sexually, I don't really get any romantic vibes from her. She seems to be also in the friends with benefits camp along with Amy and Claire.

Just reading these threads, obviously more girls are introduced, and that's great, it's something for me to look forward to, but getting back to my earlier question, will there be an option to establish some kind of harem with both FWB and actual girlfriends?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Fun game! Just got to the part where we go on a date with Amber and subsequently she offers to help look for a studio for the MC. I'm curious, given how their interactions have been more romantic than with the other girls, will there be a path for an open/poly-relationship? Or will all the girls just be friends with benefits?

Amy was my favorite from the beginning, but despite how cute and adorable she was at the MC's interest in her and not recoiling in disgust or horror at her 'situation', she maintains she's not one for 'mushy' lovey-dovey behavior. Meanwhile Claire who's had a boyfriend and girlfriend, likewise doesn't seem to be in a rush to take their friendship any further than the FWB stage...yet.

Like Amy, I also was into Katie from the beginning, but her bringing up possible real-life consequences if any type of relationship between them got out, especially to their parents, seems content just keeping their mutual attraction and sexy-time behind closed doors and out of public view. I also found her initial interactions with the MC when expressing her feelings cute, and possibly romantic at one time, but I'm not sure if she will ever be a legitimate romantic LI.

Lastly, Serena, who we are introduced to first is amazing, and love the running gag of her magically 'adjusting' her bust depending on her mood and where's she's going/what she's doing at any given moment. While I appreciate her also being very open-minded sexually, I don't really get any romantic vibes from her. She seems to be also in the friends with benefits camp along with Amy and Claire.

Just reading these threads, obviously more girls are introduced, and that's great, it's something for me to look forward to, but getting back to my earlier question, will there be an option to establish some kind of harem with both FWB and actual girlfriends?
If you really would rather find out here rather than playing through the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If you really would rather find out here rather than playing through the game

Well thank you for the clarification! (y) I don't mind spoilers, if that was the case, I'd stay away from the forums anyway, but especially when I'm posing specific questions, I don't mind anything being spoiled. In this case, obviously I'm a bit of a romantic at heart, so as much fun as hooking up with several friends with benefits may be in the short term, ideally, I'm always looking towards what kind of romantic options are/will be available. ;)

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
why are the cheats changed so often and why isnt it up to date ?
So the people who support the game financially have an advantage over those who take it for free. I don't support this one in particular, but I support others. I like knowing that there is an advantage to supporting. Sure, eventually, the cheats end up here, but it's nice to know that those who lay their money down for the VN get an advantage.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Which route with Amy is better?
Futa or female?

I can see there are a lot of scenes on the futa route, and probably more than on the other route.

I have another question, there is the pregnancy tag, who can get pregnant?

I haven't played for a long time and I forgot. :)

Reactions: Oxiton

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Futa or female?

I can see there are a lot of scenes on the futa route, and probably more than on the other route.

There's no difference in terms of amount of content between the two routes. There are a couple of side events for other characters that can't be done with futa turned off though.

can get pregnant.

Reactions: Qmil679

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Futa or female?

1) Dunno, I only did the futa route since it seems to be the intended one. You still get plenty of girlAmy on that courtesy of magic potions.
2) The studio assistant is already pregnant when you hire her, you can try to get the Vampire who's after you pregnant, some of the mages pretend to be pregnant for the occasional photo shoot or RP session and there was a recent poll about getting one of the main girls involved but I dunno how that turned out since I'm not a subscriber.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
The fact the MC can play Harem Hotel in his free time(to pass time)is epic.

Having fun playing this NOW. I had to read a good chunk of this thread to figure out how to get Katie to model for me(any Sunday night in her room after you have the camera)so I was stuck for quite awhile on raising any money.

Also having nearly every advance in the game(thus far)linked to a trigger event(almost always Katie for me) at some random time kills any immersion always.
Examples the above model,dinner on a friday night to advance the game,and so on. What you end up doing is making the MC an outside character because every moring if you are not checking your PC for what to do next you will miss an "event" and spend an entire week being able to do nearly nothing because advancing ANY story line is link to one specific event. This hurts the game baddly. Really tired of "I should contnue other characters story lines" as it is 99% of the time some trigger event I missed with Katie.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Futa or female?

I suppose it will be according to taste.

For me, for example, the only route that interests me is Amy female.

Reactions: Tavi13

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
Futa or female?

Futa

• Sad
Reactions: BGRW2020
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes