Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Actually I would say Katie is completely out of character - she was the shy one that the MC fell in love with as she also did with him she was the one who asked him the opinions on her new clothing lines - so she would never normally walk around as a slut and he surely would not agree to it either - People that love each other protect each other and don't dawn masks so they won't be recognized in clubs.
Your game started out really nice but you are way to leaning on the perverted in the last couple of updates - sorry to see that happen
Are you really trying to tell the dev that they don't understand the personality of the character(s) that they created? Wow.

In my experience it is usually those shy, quiet types that turn out to be the biggest freaks. Since you seem to be unaware of this; there are a large number of consenting adults, in loving relationships, that "dawn masks so they won't be recognized in clubs" in real life. It is a large enough number that there are entire industries that have been built around, and cater to, the lifestyle. Everything from clothing & "toy" lines, to literal clubs.

At this point I am pretty sure that the dev knows what their characters personalities/fetishes/desires/etc are, and will continue to write the story the way they want. Might want to decide if this isn't your thing.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Actually I would say Katie is completely out of character - she was the shy one that the MC fell in love with as she also did with him she was the one who asked him the opinions on her new clothing lines - so she would never normally walk around as a slut and he surely would not agree to it either - People that love each other protect each other and don't dawn masks so they won't be recognized in clubs.
Your game started out really nice but you are way to leaning on the perverted in the last couple of updates - sorry to see that happen
Katie, shy? Really?

Reactions: PTGames

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Are you really trying to tell the dev that they don't understand the personality of the character(s) that they created? Wow.

In my experience it is usually those shy, quiet types that turn out to be the biggest freaks. Since you seem to be unaware of this; there are a large number of consenting adults, in loving relationships, that "dawn masks so they won't be recognized in clubs" in real life. It is a large enough number that there are entire industries that have been built around, and cater to, the lifestyle. Everything from clothing & "toy" lines, to literal clubs.

At this point I am pretty sure that the dev knows what their characters personalities/fetishes/desires/etc are, and will continue to write the story the way they want. Might want to decide if this isn't your thing.
I see by your tags of Love of Magic and MNF that you too are a man of taste and discernment :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cabin and Tavi13

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Katie's never been shy and she definitely enjoys being slutty. One of her kinks is being called/referring to herself as a slut.

1642853089657.png

She asks MC about the clothing line because she values his opinion, not because she's shy about anyone else seeing it. She has an entire company that makes sex toys, why would she be shy about anything sexual when that's her entire business?

"People that love each other protect each other and don't dawn masks so they won't be recognized in clubs."

They really do. That's actually a big part of the fetish community you just described.

As I said, if you dislike the direction the game is going, then I'm sorry, but the game may not be for you anymore. It seems you've put your own values on the characters that just do not exist within the game.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Katie's never been shy and she definitely enjoys being slutty. One of her kinks is being called/referring to herself as a slut.

View attachment 1610218

She asks MC about the clothing line because she values his opinion, not because she's shy about anyone else seeing it. She has an entire company that makes sex toys, why would she be shy about anything sexual when that's her entire business?

"People that love each other protect each other and don't dawn masks so they won't be recognized in clubs."

They really do. That's actually a big part of the fetish community you just described.

As I said, if you dislike the direction the game is going, then I'm sorry, but the game may not be for you anymore. It seems you've put your own values on the characters that just do not exist within the game.
And that is why we have people who like fetishes - because they have no real love and Katie was shy - she would not even discuss what she did for a living until the MC brought it out of her - please don't make her a degenerate - it would be nice if you had some normal people in this story

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
And that is why we have people who like fetishes - because they have no real love and Katie was shy - she would not even discuss what she did for a living until the MC brought it out of her - please don't make her a degenerate - it would be nice if you had some normal people in this story
This says nothing about the characters and everything about you

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That is not what "being shy" means, she simply choose not to tell Alec what her job was until she felt confortable that he wasn't a prude.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
And that is why we have people who like fetishes - because they have no real love
That's just not true and actually insulting to a lot of people. Please don't make such comments when you're clearly extremely ignorant on the subject.

and Katie was shy - she would not even discuss what she did for a living until the MC brought it out of her - please don't make her a degenerate - it would be nice if you had some normal people in this story
She wasn't shy about it, she just wasn't sure how he would react to her knowing she was rich. That's even said in the story.

People who have a fetish aren't degenerates, they ARE normal people. If you're going to use my game as an excuse to insult people just because they like something you dislike, please never play my game again.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
And that is why we have people who like fetishes - because they have no real love
You clearly have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, and I actually kind of feel bad for you.

Katie was shy - she would not even discuss what she did for a living until the MC brought it out of her - please don't make her a degenerate -
I think you are confusing shy with cautious. She runs a company that makes sex toys, not really a conversation opener because of people that think there is something wrong with doing so. Almost anyone that works in any type of sex related industry tend to keep it to themselves (at least at first) because of judgemental idiots that think there is something wrong with it. Ironically; these judgemental idiots also tend to be their best customers...go figure.

it would be nice if you had some normal people in this story
Every person in this story is completely normal, sorry if the world we live in contains more types of personalities than you are comfortable with.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
at this point i don't even know what to say :KEK:
soo having kink is equal to no real love? huh since when?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I hate claire new body. I'm still playing but really the new body is horrible:cry:
New body? She has the same body she always did.

Unless you mean the bimbo body? In which case that's only temporary?

Reactions: voyeurkind

mo....16

Jan 15, 2020
can someone help pls, Im stuck where i should continue katie storyline by doing more photoshoots and there is no photoshoots to do

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
New body? She has the same body she always did.

Unless you mean the bimbo body? In which case that's only temporary?
yes i was referring the bimbo body.
Now that i've finished the game even though futa it's not my thing it's a good game.
but you should think about putting a little more repeatable content in the world. sometimes it feels a little linear and empty for a free roam game.

If the PT in your name means what I'm thinking Bom trabalho CARALHO if not just ignore this part is not important (y)

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
yes i was referring the bimbo body.
Now that i've finished the game even though futa it's not my thing it's a good game.
but you should think about putting a little more repeatable content in the world. sometimes it feels a little linear and empty for a free roam game.

If the PT in your name means what I'm thinking Bom trabalho CARALHO if not just ignore this part is not important (y)
You could always go through the replay gallery on the PC and play your favorite scenes, if you want some repeatable content.
It would be the same result as going to one of the LIs and play the repeatable scene(s) their menus offer.
It's not like there are any stats you can boost by repeating/grinding events.

Otherwise I would suggest hunting for missing secret renders, if you are still missing some.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes