RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
can someone help pls, Im stuck where i should continue katie storyline by doing more photoshoots and there is no photoshoots to do
Check to make sure you have uploaded the last photoshoot to your online portfolio. AFAIK, the next one wont show up if you have one waiting to be uploaded. Then talk to her on Sunday evening if you haven't unlocked the photo studio yet. If you have unlocked the photo studio, I think any evening there works for Katie.

Reactions: mo....16

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
Fun game. Two things, though. First, there isn't enough morning content. It seems like most stuff happens in the afternoon. Second, the display frames in the bedroom don't have any options for photos of Amy.

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Second, the display frames in the bedroom don't have any options for photos of Amy.
As I recall, the options for those frames will unlock as you progress. You might have to progress her story or take more photoshoots with her.
I'm pretty sure I've seen options with her on both frames.

Reactions: monk456

mo....16

Jan 15, 2020
Check to make sure you have uploaded the last photoshoot to your online portfolio. AFAIK, the next one wont show up if you have one waiting to be uploaded. Then talk to her on Sunday evening if you haven't unlocked the photo studio yet. If you have unlocked the photo studio, I think any evening there works for Katie.
i did all of that and still nothing, idont know whats wrong guess ill wait for the next update

1643283634922.png

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
can anyone help me out I think I am stuck or I have encountered a bug where the hint says wait for amber to contact you and do photoshoots with other girls and for katie it says swing by megs place which I'm guessing I havent unlocked it yet and for the rest of the characters it says continue the other storylines
and before you ask me about photoshoots here are the number of photoshoots I have done
Amy=4
Claire=3
Serena=3
Katie=3
Amber=2
Now what should I do? I don't see anymore opportunities for photshoots? Is there something I'm missing?
Here is the save file

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
can anyone help me out I think I am stuck or I have encountered a bug where the hint says wait for amber to contact you and do photoshoots with other girls and for katie it says swing by megs place which I'm guessing I havent unlocked it yet and for the rest of the characters it says continue the other storylines
and before you ask me about photoshoots here are the number of photoshoots I have done
Amy=4
Claire=3
Serena=3
Katie=3
Amber=2
Now what should I do? I don't see anymore opportunities for photshoots? Is there something I'm missing?
Here is the save file
You're missing a Katie photoshoot, talk to her in her room on Sunday evening. If that doesn't work then you do indeed have a bug since you shouldn't have met Meg yet. Have you meesed around with the console or used cheats?

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
You're missing a Katie photoshoot, talk to her in her room on Sunday evening. If that doesn't work then you do indeed have a bug since you shouldn't have met Meg yet. Have you meesed around with the console or used cheats?
Yeah I used the console for the money thinking I might need the extra
I'll approach her on a Sunday evening and try to get the 4th one
Edit:
Okay I tried approaching her and there isnt any option to ask her to model for the MC

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah I used the console for the money thinking I might need the extra
I'll approach her on a Sunday evening and try to get the 4th one
Edit:
Okay I tried approaching her and there isnt any option to ask her to model for the MC
Yeah, you fucked up your save, you'll need to restart.

Never Mess With The Console.

FF1080

Jun 19, 2021
Seemed to have missed how to start getting the girls to model , 1st play through I had one shoot with Katie and the others won't let me till I take more with katie, couldnt find any way to take more with her , id uploaded a portfolio and kept checking emails and gave it a couple of weeks, started a new play through and got to the point where katie falls in the bathroom but I was sure Id got her to model for me before that ? any guidance would be much appreciated. Latest steam version btw

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Seemed to have missed how to start getting the girls to model , 1st play through I had one shoot with Katie and the others won't let me till I take more with katie, couldnt find any way to take more with her , id uploaded a portfolio and kept checking emails and gave it a couple of weeks, started a new play through and got to the point where katie falls in the bathroom but I was sure Id got her to model for me before that ? any guidance would be much appreciated. Latest steam version btw
Visit her on Sunday evenings in her bedroom. Her first 4(?) shoots are there, but require story progress to unlock as you go along.

Reactions: FF1080

FF1080

Jun 19, 2021
Sorry to be a pain again , cant seem to get any girls to go to the photo studio - claires shoot with her employee and a shoot with meg also need to meet amber at claires club but its gone from the map now, Ive gone through a few weeks but no joy , really enjoying the game and want to see how the story progresses

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Sorry to be a pain again , cant seem to get any girls to go to the photo studio - claires shoot with her employee and a shoot with meg also need to meet amber at claires club but its gone from the map now, Ive gone through a few weeks but no joy , really enjoying the game and want to see how the story progresses
Check at different times of day in the photostudio. The day doesn't matter, but the time does.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I have only Katie and Claire content left to play, Claire being gated behind Katie..
Katie's suggestion is that I should join katie and amber for movie night in the living room.

I have gone through a week of evenings and nights checking the room... no show.
a little help?

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I have only Katie and Claire content left to play, Claire being gated behind Katie..
Katie's suggestion is that I should join katie and amber for movie night in the living room.

I have gone through a week of evenings and nights checking the room... no show.
a little help?
Amber is living with you yes?

They should be there wednesday or thursday evening, I forget which.

Reactions: Cynicaladm
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes