GreatJob

Jun 27, 2021
Sorry, maybe that's a stupid question. But how to make photo sessions?

From the beginning I play with gallery unlocker (from the first page)
I have all secrets and photos unlocked by it.
But I wasn't doing anything myself.

I remember that we could rent rooms for photo sessions. I still don't have it unlocked.

And I already had a conversation with Katy where she asked what is the situation in his work (the photographer)
What worried me now because I haven't done a single session yet.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I have played all current content.
What the hell is wrong with Lunar? Seriously. Gives us supposidly the most amazing magic,that most everyone wants to kill us to steal it from us,and the only ability we have is half ass reading thoughts of someone resting or sleeping? Seriously. That is screwed up. Others can do amazing things with samples of our magic,but us oh no...we can not seem to do much of anything.
Lunar you are irresponsible and a danger to anyone you "help"(at least thus far).

Game play. It should just be a straight graphic novel. No choices other than wanting 5 futa charachters(including those who come to take nudes at the studio)vs 4. Seriously. We know maybe 20-25 people total in the world and 1/4 are futa. THe reality is less than 4% of the human race (including those surgically altered) have intersex traits.Why is this pushed so hard? Want the MC to change into a woman to try out a femal orgasm,or a female character to male...sure 96+% of your audince will be able to relate in some way,but why give 4% of your audience 20% or more of the known characters in your game?

Maybe it is just me,but it feels forced and is wrong. I say this from the perspective of being a man,who has a daughter married to a woman,that is in the process of becoming a man(has been for over 4 years now)and considers themselves a man at this point. I have nothing against him,and support them both any way I can(including helping them adopt a child). My point. I am WAY more open than most my age male or female,and I feel you as a developer are FORCING characters into your game that are FUTA. It just feels wrong.
At the same time no woman in your game has small breasts and certainly none with a small ass.Granted I may consider this more normal than some,but when your wife is 47yrs old,5'5,a size 2-3 waist,with a B cup,in great shape from hiking and working out pretty much daily forever(ie tiny firm ass,toned everywhere but no bulky muscles)is almost never represented in a body type in any game. Why? Because someone has pushed the modern generation to think giant fat cows with fat asses and tits so huge they would be sagging to a womans waiste by 20 is normal or somehow sexy....sigh. /rant off.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I have played all current content.
What the hell is wrong with Lunar? Seriously. Gives us supposidly the most amazing magic,that most everyone wants to kill us to steal it from us,and the only ability we have is half ass reading thoughts of someone resting or sleeping? Seriously. That is screwed up. Others can do amazing things with samples of our magic,but us oh no...we can not seem to do much of anything.
Lunar you are irresponsible and a danger to anyone you "help"(at least thus far).

Game play. It should just be a straight graphic novel. No choices other than wanting 5 futa charachters(including those who come to take nudes at the studio)vs 4. Seriously. We know maybe 20-25 people total in the world and 1/4 are futa. THe reality is less than 4% of the human race (including those surgically altered) have intersex traits.Why is this pushed so hard? Want the MC to change into a woman to try out a femal orgasm,or a female character to male...sure 96+% of your audince will be able to relate in some way,but why give 4% of your audience 20% or more of the known characters in your game?

Maybe it is just me,but it feels forced and is wrong. I say this from the perspective of being a man,who has a daughter married to a woman,that is in the process of becoming a man(has been for over 4 years now)and considers themselves a man at this point. I have nothing against him,and support them both any way I can(including helping them adopt a child). My point. I am WAY more open than most my age male or female,and I feel you as a developer are FORCING characters into your game that are FUTA. It just feels wrong.
At the same time no woman in your game has small breasts and certainly none with a small ass.Granted I may consider this more normal than some,but when your wife is 47yrs old,5'5,a size 2-3 waist,with a B cup,in great shape from hiking and working out pretty much daily forever(ie tiny firm ass,toned everywhere but no bulky muscles)is almost never represented in a body type in any game. Why? Because someone has pushed the modern generation to think giant fat cows with fat asses and tits so huge they would be sagging to a womans waiste by 20 is normal or somehow sexy....sigh. /rant off.
This is quite the rant. I'll address a couple of points.

Lunar is a goddess, she just wants to be entertained. Giving the MC super powers would be boring. Giving him a minor power and seeing what happens is much more interesting for her.

A lot of characters are futa because Patrons wanted them to be. There are still plenty of full female characters and if you get sick of futa's, toggle them off. I presume the "Giving 4% of your audience 20% of the known characters" is meaning that only 4% of the audience want futa characters? In which case that number is horribly inaccurate. I'm all for debating things, but not when people just start making up numbers.

This is a story about a character just learning about the magical world and realising that a huge chunk of what he considered normal was actually just an illusion. Suddenly where he only saw human's before, there's magical creatures everywhere that he just couldn't see. This is a world where magic and technology exist capable of transforming people, do you really think people wouldn't experiment and have fun?

As for the small breasts and small ass, none of the main characters are like that because in rendered media it's incredibly difficult to convey age on petite characters. Many of them end up looking like children and frankly I'm not interested in having any character that could even be slightly considered child like in my game. The only real way to offset this is by bulking them up a bit.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
1) Dunno, I only did the futa route since it seems to be the intended one. You still get plenty of girlAmy on that courtesy of magic potions.
2) The studio assistant is already pregnant when you hire her, you can try to get the Vampire who's after you pregnant, some of the mages pretend to be pregnant for the occasional photo shoot or RP session and there was a recent poll about getting one of the main girls involved but I dunno how that turned out since I'm not a subscriber.
73% of people voted for a main girl to get pregnant. So, naturally, it isn't going to happen. :mad:

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
73% of people voted for a main girl to get pregnant. So, naturally, it isn't going to happen. :mad:
Yet...

Edit: Actually I should give this some context. Due to the fact that while 73% of people voted for a main girl to get pregnant, it's unlikely to be a majority on a single girl. Meaning that a lot of people who don't want a character to get pregnant, may in fact have their favourite character get pregnant and potentially ruined for them. It's not a quick one scene event, it'll effect their story for a long time. So I set the criteria of the poll to be 75% to pass, meaning it did not pass. It was close enough I won't scrap the idea, but I will delay it for a while until we get later into the story.

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
Yet...

Edit: Actually I should give this some context. Due to the fact that while 73% of people voted for a main girl to get pregnant, it's unlikely to be a majority on a single girl. Meaning that a lot of people who don't want a character to get pregnant, may in fact have their favourite character get pregnant and potentially ruined for them. It's not a quick one scene event, it'll effect their story for a long time. So I set the criteria of the poll to be 75% to pass, meaning it did not pass. It was close enough I won't scrap the idea, but I will delay it for a while until we get later into the story.
Well, I'm sad now. I was really hoping to get either Katie or Amber pregnant though I understand not wanting to ruin stuff for other people. Any chance of us getting a repeatable scene with Vee? I think when she tells us she's pregnant she said something about needing regular injections of our magic cum to keep her and the baby healthy :D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yet...

That doesn't make any sense, you could just as easily say that for those who voted against (all 27% of them) it probably wouldn't be their favourite girl who got pregnant, it would likely be a different one. There's no reason to think that the result isn't roughly representative for the fans of each girl. I bet if you did a multiple choices poll with a pregnant/not pregnant choice for each girl that's more or less what you'd see.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
That doesn't make any sense, you could just as easily say that for those who voted against (all 27% of them) it probably wouldn't be their favourite girl who got pregnant, it would likely be a different one. There's no reason to think that the result isn't roughly representative for the fans of each girl. I bet if you did a multiple choices poll with a pregnant/not pregnant choice for each girl that's more or less what you'd see.
Which is why I said on Patron/Discord I'm still going to run the second poll at some point to see exactly what the numbers are.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
One sentence review:

The better version of Personal Trainer. Oddly many simularities but a lot more enjoyable.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Really would be nice if the MC had a little more control / choice with Kate, not being so open and not wearing that BDSM crap outfits, she could just as easily deliver them to Claires sick club without the bull (at least give readers a choice here) I'm not sure how many men would like their women displayed like that in public

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
This is quite the rant. I'll address a couple of points.

Lunar is a goddess, she just wants to be entertained. Giving the MC super powers would be boring. Giving him a minor power and seeing what happens is much more interesting for her.

A lot of characters are futa because Patrons wanted them to be. There are still plenty of full female characters and if you get sick of futa's, toggle them off. I presume the "Giving 4% of your audience 20% of the known characters" is meaning that only 4% of the audience want futa characters? In which case that number is horribly inaccurate. I'm all for debating things, but not when people just start making up numbers.

This is a story about a character just learning about the magical world and realising that a huge chunk of what he considered normal was actually just an illusion. Suddenly where he only saw human's before, there's magical creatures everywhere that he just couldn't see. This is a world where magic and technology exist capable of transforming people, do you really think people wouldn't experiment and have fun?

As for the small breasts and small ass, none of the main characters are like that because in rendered media it's incredibly difficult to convey age on petite characters. Many of them end up looking like children and frankly I'm not interested in having any character that could even be slightly considered child like in my game. The only real way to offset this is by bulking them up a bit.
Actually I also don't like the Futa content so much - I did turn it off , but I do like the magical characters etc.... just want the total choice to go the route I want and protect my girls from the sick club you have so forwardly placed in the game - Claire isn;t even sexy, but I didn't mind helping her - I just don't want to be involved with her club

Reactions: Arra64

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Actually I also don't like the Futa content so much - I did turn it off , but I do like the magical characters etc.... just want the total choice to go the route I want and protect my girls from the sick club you have so forwardly placed in the game - Claire isn;t even sexy, but I didn't mind helping her - I just don't want to be involved with her club
If you dislike some content, that's fine, but please refrain from insulting it just because YOU dislike it.

And while I would love to offer choices about every bit of content in the game, the dev work that would create would be far to much for me to do. As you say, the club features prominently in the game, if you dislike it that much, maybe this game just isn't for you.

Not to mention I've never once put any hint at the MC having any control over what the girls do in the game (other than, ironically, Claire who likes being dominated). At most he supports them in what THEY want to do, so him controlling whether Katie wears the outfit to the club or not would be extremely out of character for both of them.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
If you dislike some content, that's fine, but please refrain from insulting it just because YOU dislike it.

And while I would love to offer choices about every bit of content in the game, the dev work that would create would be far to much for me to do. As you say, the club features prominently in the game, if you dislike it that much, maybe this game just isn't for you.

Not to mention I've never once put any hint at the MC having any control over what the girls do in the game (other than, ironically, Claire who likes being dominated). At most he supports them in what THEY want to do, so him controlling whether Katie wears the outfit to the club or not would be extremely out of character for both of them.
Actually I would say Katie is completely out of character - she was the shy one that the MC fell in love with as she also did with him she was the one who asked him the opinions on her new clothing lines - so she would never normally walk around as a slut and he surely would not agree to it either - People that love each other protect each other and don't dawn masks so they won't be recognized in clubs.
Your game started out really nice but you are way to leaning on the perverted in the last couple of updates - sorry to see that happen

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes