Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
So I've played through the game fully for each characters, completed all the photoshoots, and have got all but 1 of the secret images (#75, 3rd page, 3rd image on the bottom row), was wondering if someone knew where to find because fun fact, the little hint thing for where to find isn't there on this one and the last image on the 4th page

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: found it, by the pool when Amber is out there, and the last image is in Amber's room for those that haven't found it yet.

Last edited:

jpinks

Jul 7, 2018
Ok I am stuck waiting for Amber to call me about the studio. I have no photos of Amy, and never got the option to ask her. I cant text from the pool, I cant ask her at the gym, I cant visit her at her apartment. WTF, I have 4 Katie 3 Claire 3 Serena and 2 Amber. How or where did I miss getting Amy. Yes I picked Futa Amy if that makes a diff.

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
Hmm, I know the first Amy photoshoot is at the gym and is available before you even meet Amber. I think it appears around the time you kick the drug dealer out of the gym.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Ok I am stuck waiting for Amber to call me about the studio. I have no photos of Amy, and never got the option to ask her. I cant text from the pool, I cant ask her at the gym, I cant visit her at her apartment. WTF, I have 4 Katie 3 Claire 3 Serena and 2 Amber. How or where did I miss getting Amy. Yes I picked Futa Amy if that makes a diff.
Make sure you're uploading each photo shoot after it's finished. You have to upload all of Amy's before Amber will tell you about the studio, plus you need the money the shoots generate.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Lunars_Amber_help.png

These are the required photoshoots, the required locations can be deduced from the thumbnails.

jpinks

Jul 7, 2018
Hmm, I know the first Amy photoshoot is at the gym and is available before you even meet Amber. I think it appears around the time you kick the drug dealer out of the gym.
Ok I tried to kick him out and got beat down and sent home afterwards. I did not see an option to ask her to model.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Ok I tried to kick him out and got beat down and sent home afterwards. I did not see an option to ask her to model.
You've got out of sync with the various quests, that's a questline that was released many months before Amber was even introduced :oops:

OK, go the Pizza place and buy a crystal from Serena then return to the gym. Deal with the dealer and hopefully that'll unlock the photoshoots for you but, again, you're behind on Amy's story compared to the rest.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Just wanted to stop by and say I absolutely love this game! All the LI's are great and their stories well thought out, the renders are beautiful and the animations have gotten so much better over time. My only critique is the MC is the goofiest looking guy and does kind of take me out of the story at times when a LI comments on his looks saying he's super cute or something, like are we seeing the same guy here? :ROFLMAO:

Anyways keep it up and hope you get tons of patrons (y)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Gallery/photo/secret unlock, should work across any version, to use download the file as a .rpy into the game's `game` folder (click on the attachment, press Ctrl+s, select the All files (*.*) entry from the file type dropdown and after that remove .txt from the file name)
1) When you haven`t unlocked Amber your unlock file blocks Amber so you have a dead end for the complete game and you can start new (or you cheat the progress from Amber and Katie further).
2) Aso when you haven`t upload her photos.
3) Wait for Amber ... more photoshoot opportunities with the other Girls.
4) [Katie] I should do more photoshoots at the studio.

Last edited:
Reactions: berserk87

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Guys! Help! Please! where do i meet Amber?

View attachment 1654656

View attachment 1654657

where do i go 2 the photography?
how am i supposed 2 do? I finished the girls except amber. :cry:
Go back ONE PAGE in this thread and read lemonfreak's post about required photoshoots.
Wrong post, that's for when you're waiting for Amber to contact you about the photo studio.

This is the one sacaria needs

SPOILER_Lunar.png These posts are pinned in the #help channel on PT's discord

Reactions: BaeScout83

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
Guys! Help! Please! where do i meet Amber?

View attachment 1654656

View attachment 1654657

where do i go 2 the photography?
how am i supposed 2 do? I finished the girls except amber. :cry:
Have you done any of the photoshoots yet? If not, talk to Katie on Sunday evenings for an option to take her picture. Amy's are at the gym except for her second one you have to invite her to your house. For Serena, go in the afternoon to where you normally find her and there should be an option to take her picture. I can't remember for sure for Claire but I think it was some at her house and some you had to invite her to your house. Also, make sure to upload each photoshoot to your online portfolio on your computer otherwise you can't do the next photoshoot with that girl.

Reactions: BaeScout83
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes