Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Idunno this update was mostly the party, the game even acknowledges that I said I did not enjoy bodyswap content but just goes sucks too be you have it anyway......

Reactions: Cernunnos.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Is there some condition? I've done all the events and tried every day during morning but nothing
dont know bout any conditions for photo shop at least for those random ones, yeah well usually only condition if would call it is day time relevant, rest shouldnt matter. take one day and check each zone (morning/afternoon/evening) might as well try night to, but i think there is nothing to shoot then, could be wrong tho i just do those as they come, but last wee was for me 1st morning i went there

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
I really liked this game from the start.
Especially Amy, her story and her not so little extra.

But now everyone and their dog is a futa. (which makes Amy boring and her story silly)
Everyone is now a shapeshifter.
Now we have even body switcheridoo.
Everything becomes more and more arbitrary and boring.
Is there even any story left to tell?

In certain doses all of this can spice up the story.
But if you screw off the the caps of all the spice cans and pour everything into the soup, it becomes just indigestible.

Looks to me like patreon-driven-development.
Add moar of the stuff people demand. Fuck the game, fuck the story.
I'm kind of in the same boat to be honest. I liked the content featuring Claire, Katie, and Vee. Now it's full of muscular futa cock and a ton of random magical bullshit. Even worse when it forces you to sit through all of it to get to the rest of the human scenes. Seems to me like the game has abandoned any attempt at story and is now pretty much 'how many weird kinks can we stuff into this thing before it explodes'. Honestly at this point the only character I'm still interested in is Vee, who ironically isn't even considered a main character and has more development than any of them.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
dont know bout any conditions for photo shop at least for those random ones, yeah well usually only condition if would call it is day time relevant, rest shouldnt matter. take one day and check each zone (morning/afternoon/evening) might as well try night to, but i think there is nothing to shoot then, could be wrong tho i just do those as they come, but last wee was for me 1st morning i went there
I figured it out. It needs to be done after visiting Vee in Serena's shop during the evening.

Reactions: micmitja

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I'm kind of in the same boat to be honest. I liked the content featuring Claire, Katie, and Vee. Now it's full of muscular futa cock and a ton of random magical bullshit. Even worse when it forces you to sit through all of it to get to the rest of the human scenes. Seems to me like the game has abandoned any attempt at story and is now pretty much 'how many weird kinks can we stuff into this thing before it explodes'..
Yeah, this is pretty much where I'm at too. After the last update I find myself sitting here now debating if the expected large amount of skipping through the crazy magic kink stuff, to get to the good human stuff(which is hopefully there) , is going to be worth it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi,
Enjoying the game very much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Your" could also be "you're" depending on the intended meaning.
"People's" also has an apostrophe in it.
The last phrase, "invite Claire over by the pool" can actually be correct, because when you invite them, you technically are inviting them beside the pool. "Beside" equals "by" in this context. You rarely see them actually IN the pool. So, "by" is still grammatically correct, although the average person would prefer to use "to" instead of "by" in this case.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
It'll work, but since it replaces individual scenes rather than setting a simple toggle for the game to handle on its own, don't expect any direct references in the later updates.
Yeah, this is pretty much where I'm at too. After the last update I find myself sitting here now debating if the expected large amount of skipping through the crazy magic kink stuff, to get to the good human stuff(which is hopefully there) , is going to be worth it.
Honestly, if you feel that way about the general direction then just bail now. I can only see the girls getting more casual about magic and future tech and more weirdos be introduced since half the town's population seems comprised of fey creatures in disguise. It's one of the things that sets the game apart from the sea of "guy fucks ten regular hot chicks with different hair colours".

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes