Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I really liked this game from the start.
Especially Amy, her story and her not so little extra.

But now everyone and their dog is a futa. (which makes Amy boring and her story silly)
Everyone is now a shapeshifter.
Now we have even body switcheridoo.
Everything becomes more and more arbitrary and boring.
Is there even any story left to tell?

In certain doses all of this can spice up the story.
But if you screw off the the caps of all the spice cans and pour everything into the soup, it becomes just indigestible.

Looks to me like patreon-driven-development.
Add moar of the stuff people demand. Fuck the game, fuck the story.
view it as a way of experiencing the your kink with your favorite girl.

Reactions: Oxiton

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
its been a while since the last update the game tells me to visit darla again but i cant remeber who is she and where can i find her?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
its been a while since the last update the game tells me to visit darla again but i cant remeber who is she and where can i find her?
Girl with the disassembled friend in the basement, can get to her via Serena's usual afternoon slot at the pizza place.

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
I cant seem to trigger the photoshoot. In the walkthrough everything is tied up to kate's event which says i need to do more photoshoot at the studio, but nothing gets triggered in the photo studio no matter what I do.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Really disappointed with this update, between the preg-sex with Vee and the photoshoot in which Emily gets involved this has turned into something I have no interest in playing :(

Oh well, guess it's time to find something new to play.
This game has been tagged with pregnancy since the game released. Emily has been involved and had sex scenes in the past, yet now you're turned away by pregnancy content? Seems a strange jumping off point, but if it's not your thing, no worries :)

Idunno this update was mostly the party, the game even acknowledges that I said I did not enjoy bodyswap content but just goes sucks too be you have it anyway......
It's Katie's birthday and you love her, so you go along with it. If you choose you dislike it though, it does cut out all the sex scenes that involve the MC while bodyswapped.

Is there some condition? I've done all the events and tried every day during morning but nothing
Visit Vee at the workshop twice.

Yeah, this is pretty much where I'm at too. After the last update I find myself sitting here now debating if the expected large amount of skipping through the crazy magic kink stuff, to get to the good human stuff(which is hopefully there) , is going to be worth it.
If you dislike fantasy creatures and magical shenanigans, this game is not for you. Honestly, it hasn't been for a long time, but I can tell you that you will not like future updates if that's not your thing.

I really liked this game from the start.
Especially Amy, her story and her not so little extra.

But now everyone and their dog is a futa. (which makes Amy boring and her story silly)
Everyone is now a shapeshifter.
Now we have even body switcheridoo.
Everything becomes more and more arbitrary and boring.
Is there even any story left to tell?

In certain doses all of this can spice up the story.
But if you screw off the the caps of all the spice cans and pour everything into the soup, it becomes just indigestible.

Looks to me like patreon-driven-development.
Add moar of the stuff people demand. Fuck the game, fuck the story.
Amy and Meg are the only futa main characters. Out of seven main characters.

Sam and Phoenix are the only futa side characters, which there are around a dozen. Edit: Forgot Leanne.

There's a few futa's in the club, but they only appear in single scenes and don't even have names. There are also many non futa characters there.

So claiming everyone is a futa is extremely disingenuous. Not to mention, every other futa character except Amy chose to be that way. Amy's story is entirely focused around her waking up with a dick one day without knowing why. Her story makes perfect sense, I don't imagine many women wouldn't freak out if they woke up with a dick they didn't choose to have. Not to mention finding other futa characters even helps Amy become accepting of being one.

Other than the demons, who is a shapeshifter? It's kind of one of the key traits of being a demon.

"Fuck the game, fuck the story" = This game is going in a way I dislike and rather than accept that, I'm going to be rude about it and don't be disingenuous about your criticisms of it. Sure, tell me the things you dislike, but be honest and accurate about it.

As many people have seen me say multiple times in this thread alone, this game won't be for everyone and I'm not making it for everyone. If I made something that tried to please everyone, it'd be boring as fuck and please no-one. So I have no issue with people disliking the game, it's inevitable, but if you do end up disliking it. At least admit it's because of your tastes and don't trash the game and everyone else who does enjoy it, just because it's not your thing. It makes you look silly.

Last edited:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Phoenix and Serena, for example, are both shapeshifters. I'm not agreeing with the guy, just saying.
They can both use transformation magic, but are limited in what they can do. So yes, I agree they can shape change, but definitely wouldn't call them shapeshifters.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
This game has been tagged with pregnancy since the game released. Emily has been involved and had sex scenes in the past, yet now you're turned away by pregnancy content? Seems a strange jumping off point, but if it's not your thing, no worries :)
I skipped those scenes previously, I have no issue with Emily being pregnant, I simply don't want to be forced to see her involved in any sex scenes as I've previously said both here and on your discord. Up until now it was possible to see all other content without preg-sex but this update made it mandatory, both with the photoshoot in which Emily involves herself and the Vee scene.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes