micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I have this version here v0.19 Public
i have just redownload pc version from mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
works fine
if you are on mac or android i dont know if those got issues, but on pc works fine

if you cant find solution just use console , at some point when you go to sleep it tells you that you cheat it and removes it and you just add back and your good

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm using windows 11 pro here
then i really dont know why cant you, redownload again like i did, if there would be any issue with version of win would be with launching game not with inside environment of game, specially not with integrated codes, but if nothing else at least you can use unren

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
PTGames

Since I really don't feel like reading every posting, on each of all 244 pages . . .

Could you tell me definitively :

1 - The girl, Amy(?), Does she, or, does she not, keep her Vagina, when she gets a 'magic' Penis ?

2 - If, she actually does, Lose her Vagina, in the process of 'gaining' a Penis, Does/Will, she gain back her Vagina, when "they" decide to give up "their" Penis ?

If she kept her Vagina, while gaining a Penis, then she is a "Futa", which I'm fine with.

But, if she lost her Vagina, while gaining a Penis, "she" has become a "Trans", which to me, is of no interest, (not my "fetish") .

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
PTGames

Since I really don't feel like reading every posting, on each of all 244 pages . . .

1 - The girl, Amy(?), Does she, or, does she not, keep her Vagina, when she gets a 'magic' Penis ?

2 - If, she actually does, Lose her Vagina, in the process of 'gaining' a Penis, Does/Will, she gain back her Vagina, when "they" decide to give up "their" Penis ?

If she kept her Vagina, while gaining a Penis, then she is a "Futa", which I'm fine with.

But, if she lost her Vagina, while gaining a Penis, "she" has become a "Shemale", which to me, is of no interest .
(not into "Gay-sex" )
you should try to expand your understanding. both are gay or not gay.

Corgy

Dec 25, 2017
I downloaded this a while back and never really got around to it. Finally started it up a few days ago and man... This may be one of my favorites. I'm done with the current content, unfortunately, so does anyone have other recommendations for good futa on male games where the main character isn't feminine or super sissy and the futas aren't masculine? To each their own, but getting into that isn't my thing. Though I'm a big fan of Meg in this. WMV is the other one that comes to mind.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
PTGames

But, if she lost her Vagina, while gaining a Penis, "she" has become a "Shemale", which to me, is of no interest .
(not into "Gay-sex" )
1 - She doesn't.

2 - Yes.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I downloaded this a while back and never really got around to it. Finally started it up a few days ago and man... This may be one of my favorites. I'm done with the current content, unfortunately, so does anyone have other recommendations for good futa on male games where the main character isn't feminine or super sissy and the futas aren't masculine? To each their own, but getting into that isn't my thing. Though I'm a big fan of Meg in this. WMV is the other one that comes to mind.
Maybe The Shrink has the stuff you're looking for. Make sure to look through the thread for the trifecta password.

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Really hard to find shemale on male content.. Some games have a trans character with some content, but mostly just with passive trans. The Shrink was suggested.. It has 1 (or was it 2) scenes with bottom male, but for some reason it's so hard to enable it that you basically need a guide to do it..

With sadly limited selection, this is one of the better games I've found with trans on male content. Femdom City MANTIS has some interesting content there. Futanari Stories: Captured4You is awesome, but very short. The New Me looks promising, but only found 1 scene with male bottom in last version I tested, and for some strange reason you need to go top path to get to it.

Last edited:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Yes I know this. That isn't the problem. I am talking about the scenario as a whole. WHY does he have to do that? I see "go here and do this" in the hints, not WHY. I am not trying to be rude I promise but I did make that clear the first time.
I can think of 2 possibilities

1. Because of some glitch/bug you have managed to skip some story events.
2. You just dont remember what was going on in the main story. (More Likely)

I dont blame you. Most updates usually contains only 1 or 2 major story events so my details are also fuzzy regarding the main story.

The MC is trying to learn how to use the magic he has so he isn't always on the defensive. As for Dee, honestly i dont remember who is she. I think she might be part of the group that was hunting the MC

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I can think of 2 possibilities

1. Because of some glitch/bug you have managed to skip some story events.
2. You just dont remember what was going on in the main story. (More Likely)

I dont blame you. Most updates usually contains only 1 or 2 major story events so my details are also fuzzy regarding the main story.

The MC is trying to learn how to use the magic he has so he isn't always on the defensive. As for Dee, honestly i dont remember who is she. I think she might be part of the group that was hunting the MC
Dee is just a friend of Darla, who is good at connecting the minds of others. You're going to see her because she's teaching you how to read peoples minds without broadcasting your power to the wider world. Allowing you to use your power without being detected by everyone that's hunting for you.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes