ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Dee is just a friend of Darla, who is good at connecting the minds of others. You're going to see her because she's teaching you how to read peoples minds without broadcasting your power to the wider world. Allowing you to use your power without being detected by everyone that's hunting for you.
Thnx for the reminder, I knew why and what she was doing but couldn't remember who she was.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Sorry but how to get to the gallery ? is it the portfolio on the pc ?
There's like, four galleries in this game:
1) The portfolio of your friends' shoots on your PC
2) The Stats&Replays app on your PC, which is (most? of) the sex scenes
3) The Secrets app on your PC which is all the random lewds you can find
4) The professional portfolio on the studio PC

Reactions: shaken'squeeze

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
just finished the update can anyone help me with these secret images
Edit: I found most of them I'm only missing 1 now screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
There are two mods that help with that, one that highlights where they are, and one that gives hints when you hover over the image. Have you tried them?
yeah still can't find it if you check my post I edited it I'm only missing 1 now
Edit: ignore the first part I didn't know he released a new mod for the images

Last edited:

vrajeala100

Dec 7, 2018
Gallery/photo/secret unlock, should work across any version, to use download the file as a .rpy into the game's `game` folder (click on the attachment, press Ctrl+s, select the All files (*.*) entry from the file type dropdown and after that remove .txt from the file name)
am I the only one who can't get this working?

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
I downloaded this a while back and never really got around to it. Finally started it up a few days ago and man... This may be one of my favorites. I'm done with the current content, unfortunately, so does anyone have other recommendations for good futa on male games where the main character isn't feminine or super sissy and the futas aren't masculine? To each their own, but getting into that isn't my thing. Though I'm a big fan of Meg in this. WMV is the other one that comes to mind.
family affairs and midlife crisis have some futa on male

tsuke

May 13, 2019
im stuck on a quest to get katie to the movies. I have no idea how to do it. The rest of the girls say wait for the others to progress

Aug 24, 2021
At some point in the story a permanent cure is found and you can choose whether she takes it or not.
Serana has already invented the cure (said there would potential side effects etc) got a quest to go to Amy's house where she promptly told me that she was comfortable with the dick. Unless there are two different points where a permanent cure are offered, I didn't get a choice.

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
im stuck on a quest to get katie to the movies. I have no idea how to do it. The rest of the girls say wait for the others to progress
You're not taking her out to the movies just watching a movie with her at home. Look for her in the living room in the evening; Monday and Thursday are the days she's there iirc.

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
Serana has already invented the cure (said there would potential side effects etc) got a quest to go to Amy's house where she promptly told me that she was comfortable with the dick. Unless there are two different points where a permanent cure are offered, I didn't get a choice.
Well, the choice was when you first found out she had a dick and said if you liked that or not. If you want to deactivate the futa content, you can use FCD in the Cheat Codes section of the MC's computer; FCA to turn it back on.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That part is all based on how you treat her.

If, at any point, you accept her for who she is with the dick she doesn't feel the need to change back and is comfortable with how she is.

You don't get to decide for her, she makes up her own mind based on events.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Maybe I remembered wrong but was pretty sure there was a choice right when the cure is found, anyway if you disable futa she will have taken the cure.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm actually pretty sure that at this point you've already made your choice. In my case, she accepted the cure without any problem.

SomeIndolence

Jul 29, 2020
Can someone verify if I'm soft locked? All hints are "I should continue the other characters storylines." or the one "I've not met her yet. Maybe I will if I progress my photography career."

I remember in earlier version that I could open up a photo business and meet some demons but now the last thing that happend was that Claire got her club or whatever it is.

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
Can someone verify if I'm soft locked? All hints are "I should continue the other characters storylines." or the one "I've not met her yet. Maybe I will if I progress my photography career."

I remember in earlier version that I could open up a photo business and meet some demons but now the last thing that happend was that Claire got her club or whatever it is.
Okay, you haven't even started your online portfolio. Go to the MC's computer and click the camera icon and you will automatically post Katie's first shoot. Then just keep doing photoshoots until Amber sends you an email.

Edit: Also, make sure you actually go and upload each photoshoot on the MC's computer or you won't get the next shoot with that girl.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes