Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I cant seem to trigger the photoshoot. In the walkthrough everything is tied up to kate's event which says i need to do more photoshoot at the studio, but nothing gets triggered in the photo studio no matter what I do.
I was having issues with this too. Have to visit Vee in the evening at Serena's then wait a week and do so again. After that she shows up at the photoshoot.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
If you dislike fantasy creatures and magical shenanigans, this game is not for you. Honestly, it hasn't been for a long time, but I can tell you that you will not like future updates if that's not your thing.
If that's the shtick, what's the point in having any normal human scenes at all. Could've gone all in on the magic kink shit from the get go, or at the very least made either the human scenes or the magic scenes optional and/or separate from each other, instead they're so tangled into each other that you HAVE to sit through all of it. This much "magical shenanigans" wasn't present initially; in fact the game seemed to revolve more around the 4 human girls (Katie, Claire, Amber, and Amy) and it's transitioned into focusing more on characters like the giant pink ogre and the decapitated girl in the workshop.

Look I'm not one to kinkshame, some people get off on that and more power to them, but I'm not one of 'em. I subbed for the aforementioned initial characters and their content, and the game clearly isn't about them anymore, so I'm gonna take back my sub and dip. Thanks for the weird ride I guess.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So first time playing through the game and enjoyed it quite a bit, though to be honest when I accepted futa I didn't expect there to be so much of it nor did I expect this to be heavily bondage themed as well.

Still there was one part that left me kinda wondering and it was the part about impregnating the vampire lady. Since in that part if you accept to impregnate her you get told that the fairy lady had actually made the MC sterile with her magic cause she feared what would happen if he shot his loads filled with magic into women and if she hadn't there would probably be a bunch of pregnant ladies with how many ladies the MC has been screwing.

But yeah in this case the vampire lady undoes the magic and we find out that the MC's sperm is so filled with magic that it actually revives the vampires dead womb pretty much and then instantly impregnates her but then afterwards it's never actually mentioned at all that the magic preventing the MC from making a bunch of ladies pregnant is actually activated again so it made me wonder are we now secretly making a bunch of babies with lots of ppl without our knowledge? Or should we just assume that after the magic was undone it was somehow put back on again off screen or something?

Especially since later on if we agree to have sex again with the vampire lady we get told that the magic is still undone, so again it makes me wonder if it's getting turned of and on just for her but all of it is done off screen for some reason or are we actually now running around impregnating everyone and later on there will be some kind of reveal or surprise where everyone turns out to be carrying the MC's child?

Cause that is some potent sperm if were going by what was told by the vampire lady since the sperm as mentioned revived a dead womb, forced her to ovulate and then impregnated her all in one go.

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
This game has been tagged with pregnancy since the game released. Emily has been involved and had sex scenes in the past, yet now you're turned away by pregnancy content? Seems a strange jumping off point, but if it's not your thing, no worries :)

It's Katie's birthday and you love her, so you go along with it. If you choose you dislike it though, it does cut out all the sex scenes that involve the MC while bodyswapped.

Visit Vee at the workshop twice.

If you dislike fantasy creatures and magical shenanigans, this game is not for you. Honestly, it hasn't been for a long time, but I can tell you that you will not like future updates if that's not your thing.

Amy and Meg are the only futa main characters. Out of seven main characters.

Sam and Phoenix are the only futa side characters, which there are around a dozen. Edit: Forgot Leanne.

There's a few futa's in the club, but they only appear in single scenes and don't even have names. There are also many non futa characters there.

So claiming everyone is a futa is extremely disingenuous. Not to mention, every other futa character except Amy chose to be that way. Amy's story is entirely focused around her waking up with a dick one day without knowing why. Her story makes perfect sense, I don't imagine many women wouldn't freak out if they woke up with a dick they didn't choose to have. Not to mention finding other futa characters even helps Amy become accepting of being one.

Other than the demons, who is a shapeshifter? It's kind of one of the key traits of being a demon.

"Fuck the game, fuck the story" = This game is going in a way I dislike and rather than accept that, I'm going to be rude about it and don't be disingenuous about your criticisms of it. Sure, tell me the things you dislike, but be honest and accurate about it.

As many people have seen me say multiple times in this thread alone, this game won't be for everyone and I'm not making it for everyone. If I made something that tried to please everyone, it'd be boring as fuck and please no-one. So I have no issue with people disliking the game, it's inevitable, but if you do end up disliking it. At least admit it's because of your tastes and don't trash the game and everyone else who does enjoy it, just because it's not your thing. It makes you look silly.
Fair enough I suppose, and as always a developer can do what they want with their game it just felt bad having to skip through most of the update.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames can you please help me with this?
Katie's first four photoshoots are in her bedroom on sunday evening. If that's the part you're stuck with. She needs certain levels of comfort and affection to do it.

I skipped those scenes previously, I have no issue with Emily being pregnant, I simply don't want to be forced to see her involved in any sex scenes as I've previously said both here and on your discord. Up until now it was possible to see all other content without preg-sex but this update made it mandatory, both with the photoshoot in which Emily involves herself and the Vee scene.
The scene with Emily getting involved is a commissioned scene, which I thought I put a skip on?

As for Vee, yeah, it's kind of her entire storyline so unskippable. Although not tied to the main storyline, so if you want to skip her storyline, never visit her and not do her photoshoots, you'd not miss anything from the main game. Other than being a bit confused if she turns up in later scenes pregnant.

If that's the shtick, what's the point in having any normal human scenes at all. Could've gone all in on the magic kink shit from the get go, or at the very least made either the human scenes or the magic scenes optional and/or separate from each other, instead they're so tangled into each other that you HAVE to sit through all of it. This much "magical shenanigans" wasn't present initially; in fact the game seemed to revolve more around the 4 human girls (Katie, Claire, Amber, and Amy) and it's transitioned into focusing more on characters like the giant pink ogre and the decapitated girl in the workshop.

Look I'm not one to kinkshame, some people get off on that and more power to them, but I'm not one of 'em. I subbed for the aforementioned initial characters and their content, and the game clearly isn't about them anymore, so I'm gonna take back my sub and dip. Thanks for the weird ride I guess.
"If that's the shtick, what's the point in having any normal human scenes at all."

Some people like both.

I like how you say it's now focused on the other characters, as if the human characters are getting the exact same amount of content each update as they always have. The decapitated girl in the workshop is there in the background of other scenes, but only has one scene entirely dedicated to just her. That's it.

As I said in my previous post, I have no issue with people disliking the game, but at least be accurate in your complaints.

Again, the initial characters are receiving as much content as they always have each update, but if the rest of the content isn't your thing, then by all means sub to a game more fitting to your tastes. Mine will always be free, so you can still check out it out if you ever desire to come back, but don't want to support financially :)

So first time playing through the game and enjoyed it quite a bit, though to be honest when I accepted futa I didn't expect there to be so much of it nor did I expect this to be heavily bondage themed as well.

Still there was one part that left me kinda wondering and it was the part about impregnating the vampire lady. Since in that part if you accept to impregnate her you get told that the fairy lady had actually made the MC sterile with her magic cause she feared what would happen if he shot his loads filled with magic into women and if she hadn't there would probably be a bunch of pregnant ladies with how many ladies the MC has been screwing.

But yeah in this case the vampire lady undoes the magic and we find out that the MC's sperm is so filled with magic that it actually revives the vampires dead womb pretty much and then instantly impregnates her but then afterwards it's never actually mentioned at all that the magic preventing the MC from making a bunch of ladies pregnant is actually activated again so it made me wonder are we now secretly making a bunch of babies with lots of ppl without our knowledge? Or should we just assume that after the magic was undone it was somehow put back on again off screen or something?

Especially since later on if we agree to have sex again with the vampire lady we get told that the magic is still undone, so again it makes me wonder if it's getting turned of and on just for her but all of it is done off screen for some reason or are we actually now running around impregnating everyone and later on there will be some kind of reveal or surprise where everyone turns out to be carrying the MC's child?

Cause that is some potent sperm if were going by what was told by the vampire lady since the sperm as mentioned revived a dead womb, forced her to ovulate and then impregnated her all in one go.
It is meant to be implied she redoes the spell after her scene. Maybe I'll go back and make it crystal clear that's the case as MC won't be getting everyone pregnant.

Fair enough I suppose, and as always a developer can do what they want with their game it just felt bad having to skip through most of the update.
Yeah, most of the time I try to offer alternatives where I can, but this scene was too big to have an alt version where the MC wasn't swapped and it was too important to Amy and Amber's storylines to just skip completely. So unfortunately had to force players to at least skim through it to know what was going on.

Reactions: ixcez and monk456

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The scene with Emily getting involved is a commissioned scene, which I thought I put a skip on?

As for Vee, yeah, it's kind of her entire storyline so unskippable. Although not tied to the main storyline, so if you want to skip her storyline, never visit her and not do her photoshoots, you'd not miss anything from the main game. Other than being a bit confused if she turns up in later scenes pregnant.
You did but the warning was for futa content, no mention of pregnancy content (futa/trans is the main reason I play your game)

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
You did but the warning was for futa content, no mention of pregnancy content (futa/trans is the main reason I play your game)
Ah, I'll change that. The Vee content I can't do much about though as that's her entire storyline :p

notchrules

Oct 16, 2019
PTGames Great work on the latest update, the mass body swap was very fun. Keep doing what you're doing and looking forward to whatever you do next! (will never complain about more body swap)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PTGames

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
This is probably an obvious and dumb question, but need to verify .

According to postings above, there are "Cheats" in-game already ?

And one accesses them via the PC in Protag's bedroom . . . Correct ?

Thanks for reading and answering my dumb questions . :rolleyes:(y)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I really liked this game from the start.
Especially Amy, her story and her not so little extra.

But now everyone and their dog is a futa. (which makes Amy boring and her story silly)
Everyone is now a shapeshifter.
Now we have even body switcheridoo.
Everything becomes more and more arbitrary and boring.
Is there even any story left to tell?

In certain doses all of this can spice up the story.
But if you screw off the the caps of all the spice cans and pour everything into the soup, it becomes just indigestible.

Looks to me like patreon-driven-development.
Add moar of the stuff people demand. Fuck the game, fuck the story.
though, in all fairness... I hate the whole bimbo kink.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
This is probably an obvious and dumb question, but need to verify .

According to postings above, there are "Cheats" in-game already ?

And one accesses them via the PC in Protag's bedroom . . . Correct ?

Thanks for reading and answering my dumb questions . :rolleyes:(y)
yes on all fronts, you can see imgs under spoiler in my previous posts
only thing that changes are each version got dif cheats with exception for futa on/off that one seems to be universal
so you have to make you that you got correct cheats for correct version

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Opps . . . almost forgot to ask the question, I came here to ask :

PTGames

Like the 'intro' music .
Kinda surprised there's no background music through-out the game-play ?
Last couple of games, I've played had some nice "bgm" . . . kinda got used to hearing it . (PS - That includes "Sound-Effects" too !)
I'm not sure how easy/hard it is to implement that to run, constantly/periodically, through a game .

Just thought you should know . . . it is missed by some . :(
( I know some people complain about "bgm" in games, but one can always "mute" it ;))

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes