Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
There's only one instance on transformation in the game at the moment. It's minor as far as transformation themes go and any later instances will likely be as minor although there are some possibilities for more.

Again, it's only a minor instance right now but I do plan on adding more broader instances later.

Was not actually my intention :p More of an explanation considering her bust size and a way to reinforce magic being a trivial thing for that character. Yep that's the reason I'm going with and sticking to it haha
hey. I was thinking about our convo about Phoenix and her not wanting to top men. I just wanted to apologize if you found what I said to be offensive or demanding.

May 23, 2020
Hi, if i disable futa content, does it gets replaced with pegging in sub route? Does disabling futa adds alternative scenes or it just removes content?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Hi, if i disable futa content, does it gets replaced with pegging in sub route? Does disabling futa adds alternative scenes or it just removes content?
Scenes from earlier on in the game do not get a alternate non futa version, but later scenes do. I also don't think pegging happens as a replacement for the futa scenes.

Nikit0s

Oct 17, 2019
Hi Guys. Since I'm sure there are a lot of Russian-speaking users who follow this thread, I'm posting the Russian version of Lunar's Chosen here especially for them :)
Also ask to add this link to the topic header

[The link is temporarily removed for technical problems]

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Just started this game and went to the pizza place, tabbed to here mid conversation. Why is the goddess's name Lunar? Shouldn't it be Luna? Lunar is of Luna, same as Solar is of Sol, our star. Is this just weird naming conventions or is there more to the game later on that explains this?
It hasn't been explained yet, but I always thought that the dev was trying to get away from regular naming conventions when coming up with that name.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just started this game and went to the pizza place, tabbed to here mid conversation. Why is the goddess's name Lunar? Shouldn't it be Luna? Lunar is of Luna, same as Solar is of Sol, our star. Is this just weird naming conventions or is there more to the game later on that explains this?
Luna is what the Romans called the Goddess of the Moon.

It's already been done.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
All these futa checks, i totally get why they're there but for me who's 100% into it it comes across as though the game itself is nervous about my reactions. "Are you... umm... ok with futa content, maybe?.. yes?.. wow... ok... um... are you ok if maybe... um... a futa touches you?.. yes... omg, wow... um... so... do you maybe... want to touch her too?... yes!... omfg, really? ok ok...". All i'm waiting for now is "do you want to fuck her?" and "do you maybe want her to fuck you too? (please please please say yes)".
It's amazing the amount of people that will complain if all those checks are not there (and even people that say that there are not enough checks).

So i tried searching and can't really find an answer, is the incest patch patching things into their proper form or is it just a fanpatch that adds incest into the game that wasn't intended to be there by the author? Often these patches are officially unofficial *wink* *wink* don't-notice-me-patreon type deals but every now and then they turn out to just be purely fanmade, taking advantage of a convenient setup with semi believable alterations that don't actually work without ignoring the random discrepancies that crop up as the game is developed.
I don't know if the patch is "the game as intended" but it just makes your roomate into your sister, but there are no story related to that, and no discrepancies

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So i tried searching and can't really find an answer, is the incest patch patching things into their proper form or is it just a fanpatch that adds incest into the game that wasn't intended to be there by the author? Often these patches are officially unofficial *wink* *wink* don't-notice-me-patreon type deals but every now and then they turn out to just be purely fanmade, taking advantage of a convenient setup with semi believable alterations that don't actually work without ignoring the random discrepancies that crop up as the game is developed.
Pretty sure it was never intended to be an incest game.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So much of Meg's content plays out of order with other girl's content it's kind of ridiculous. I've had 3 specific instances of her claiming things to have happened that haven't happened yet, comments about characters i haven't met and 'reveals' that were already revealed/normalised in other scenes. Was she tacked on much later in the game's development or something? I feel like i should ignore her icon on the map until the game forces me to continue her storyline if i don't want to keep getting immersion breaking inconsistencies in just about every scene.

Edit: great, even weirder than timeline inconsistencies, now there's a double reveal, first with Meg making Serena reveal her fairy form, then at the pool with Serena asking why the MC isn't surprised to see her in her fairy form, spoken in a way that implies this is his first time seeing it.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0002.png
This makes zero sense, earlier on she was talking about how she'd gotten quiet a large sum of money from her grandfather dying... he left everything to her apparently and she was clearly quite comfortable. If she'd somehow blown it all that should be part of the story. As it stands this is just a dumb plot contrivance.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
View attachment 1769008
This makes zero sense, earlier on she was talking about how she'd gotten quiet a large sum of money from her grandfather dying... he left everything to her apparently and she was clearly quite comfortable. If she'd somehow blown it all that should be part of the story. As it stands this is just a dumb plot contrivance.
It'll make sense later but yeah, probably wouldn't have hurt to structure that chain of events to provide a bit more information up front.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It'll make sense later but yeah, probably wouldn't have hurt to structure that chain of events to provide a bit more information up front.
Yes, and now that i am into that part of the story all i can say is a simple "didn't you have savings?" with either "it's complicated now", "i'll explain later" or "my mum stole it" would work, depending on how far back the dev wants to push the explanation. Just the bare minimum to let the player know the explanation exists and will come later would be enough for it to not come across as a ridiculously contrived plot device.

Reactions: Legend 123

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Yes, and now that i am into that part of the story all i can say is a simple "didn't you have savings?" with either "it's complicated now", "i'll explain later" or "my mum stole it" would work, depending on how far back the dev wants to push the explanation. Just the bare minimum to let the player know the explanation exists and will come later would be enough for it to not come across as a ridiculously contrived plot device.
Ironic that I updated that scene recently for the latest update to add in something for that.

karmasschaos

Apr 26, 2022
im still on this ive done some of the photo shots, all the girls says continue on with the story except amber telling me to wait and do more ps and katie saying to meet her outside for the sun bath thingy

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
im still on this ive done some of the photo shots, all the girls says continue on with the story except amber telling me to wait and do more ps and katie saying to meet her outside for the sun bath thingy
For sunbathing with Katie, after you read her mind you need to not touch her ass the first time and then do touch her ass the next time.

Amber will contact you about the photostudio once you have done enough photoshoots to get your weekly income to $100.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes