voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
For Amy is the only way to fuck her by choosing futa content, cause I still want to fuck her I just don't care about her dick being there or using on me or other girls.
No, if you disable futa you'll still be able to fuck her later in the game.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For Amy is the only way to fuck her by choosing futa content, cause I still want to fuck her I just don't care about her dick being there or using on me or other girls.
No, if you disable futa you'll still be able to fuck her later in the game.
Also if you pick futa content, you still get to choose if she fucks you or you fuck her, if that's your concern.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
how often does the MC become a female in this?
Not very often. I think two or three times so far.
I think there were three times he's shapeshifted into the pink girl, once or twice he turned into Amy, and a few times body-swapping with girls. So at least half a dozen times in one way or another, though it's definitely not a major part of the game.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I think there were three times he's shapeshifted into the pink girl, once or twice he turned into Amy, and a few times body-swapping with girls. So at least half a dozen times in one way or another, though it's definitely not a major part of the game.
That's true, I'd forgotten about the brief ones. I wasn't taking into account body swapping. And the times with Amy were generally brief, there and back again.

I was thinking mostly of when he becomes the pink haired female version of himself for a while.

LHMan

Dec 23, 2019
can anyone help me a with the progression of the game, I've advanced all storylines available save for amber's which i have yet to meet, and I cant do any of the photoshoots for some reason, I did 2 photoshoots of Katie, and I've not been able to do anything more, what am I supposed to do to trigger the photoshoots? Also for some reason all photoshoots are available and visible in the computer including meg which i haven't met

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
can anyone help me a with the progression of the game, I've advanced all storylines available save for amber's which i have yet to meet, and I cant do any of the photoshoots for some reason, I did to photoshoots of Katie, and I've not been able to do anything more, what am I supposed to do to trigger the photoshoots?
for photoshoots just be there in dif times of day and upload pictures on pc, thats all that is to it

LHMan

Dec 23, 2019
for photoshoots just be there in dif times of day and upload pictures on pc, thats all that is to it
no man like I've tried to do photoshoots I just dont get an opportunity i cant get katie's 3rd photo shoot or anyone else's first

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes