voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
im still on this ive done some of the photo shots, all the girls says continue on with the story except amber telling me to wait and do more ps and katie saying to meet her outside for the sun bath thingy
For Amber, you might be missing a photoshoot with Amy.

Nov 26, 2021
So if I read the thread correctly, if you disable trans content then the sex scenes involving that content is replaced with non trans sex scenes except for 1? I don't have a big aversion to trans characters like a lot of people do but i wont miss much by having it disabled right?

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
So if I read the thread correctly, if you disable trans content then the sex scenes involving that content is replaced with non trans sex scenes except for 1? I don't have a big aversion to trans characters like a lot of people do but i wont miss much by having it disabled right?
No, only some sex scenes including trans

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Actually some of the sex scenes involving Trans characters are pretty nice! There are some at the Club, and a few transformation scenes - but to each their own! (you should give the Trans scenes a try though!) :>)

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
You'll miss several sex scenes early in the game with one of the girls because the story wouldn't make any sense if there were alternative scenes with her but later on pretty much every scene has a non-futa option. I think the only exceptions are commissioned scenes at the photo studio.

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
Actually some of the sex scenes involving Trans characters are pretty nice! There are some at the Club, and a few transformation scenes - but to each their own! (you should give the Trans scenes a try though!) :>)
Yeah, I'm not even really into trans/futa stuff generally but there are some amazing threesomes and the first scene with Phoenix is insane.

Nov 26, 2021
You'll miss several sex scenes early in the game with one of the girls because the story wouldn't make any sense if there were alternative scenes with her but later on pretty much every scene has a non-futa option. I think the only exceptions are commissioned scenes at the photo studio.
Thanks for all the replies guys, a while back I initially didn't play it thinking I'd miss a ton of content so I'll download and play it see if I like it

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
how is the fastest way to gain comfort with katie
i am stuck
You get comfort for finishing new unique scenes with Katie but it's not really any different than the progress count all the girls have. Its use seems to have been abandoned pretty early in the game as it only goes up to 7.

Where are you stuck at? What do the hints say?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Hi, if i disable futa content, does it gets replaced with pegging in sub route? Does disabling futa adds alternative scenes or it just removes content?
About the pegging,
It can be annoying but, don't let it get to ya.
Alot of good works has been done on this VN to miss out due to pegging content.
Don't let it ruin the VN for ya.
Enjoy! ^^b

Thusa

Mar 31, 2019
Last time I tried the game there was a code or something to make the secret golden to make them easier to spot but I can't find it. I know I could just unlock them all but it's less fun that way. Does anyone know how to do it ?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Last time I tried the game there was a code or something to make the secret golden to make them easier to spot but I can't find it. I know I could just unlock them all but it's less fun that way. Does anyone know how to do it ?
Should be "allrevealed" ( without quotation marks), anyway you will find all the codes in the OP. :)

Reactions: Randeep44

Thusa

Mar 31, 2019
Should be "allrevealed" ( without quotation marks), anyway you will find all the codes in the OP. :)
This gives all the secrets but I remember a code or something that would make the clickable part yellow on screen so you still had to search for them to an extent. Maybe it was a weird fever dream

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
This gives all the secrets but I remember a code or something that would make the clickable part yellow on screen so you still had to search for them to an extent. Maybe it was a weird fever dream
I don't remember a similar code for the game honestly (it's possible that it was a code for another game maybe?), sorry if I couldn't be more helpful. :)

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

Competition time! I'm running a fan art competition for anyone that wants to join!

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
For Amy is the only way to fuck her by choosing futa content, cause I still want to fuck her I just don't care about her dick being there or using on me or other girls.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes