MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Life-partners of mine made perfectly clear to me the question of:

'Disabled futa content yet the VN keeps trying to get MC's ass fucked, why keep nagging unwanted content after choice made?'

I have no answer to them but keeping my word, am sharing here.
Please don't ask me 'why'.:(

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018

'Disabled futa content yet the VN keeps trying to get MC's ass fucked, why keep nagging unwanted content after choice made?'

Futa content and MC taking dick are two things that are heavily related but not the same. People can like futa while not wanting the MC to get fucked in the ass, and at the same time, people can not like futa while still wanting to see the MC get fucked with a strapon.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames, could you please tell me if version 0.19 (for all platforms) will be available in Russian?
There are no official Russian translations.

Options. Some people don't want futa, some people want futa, some people want futa and ass fucking, some people only want to ass fuck the futa, some people want futa don't want their ass fucked by the futa but do want to be pegged, some people want none of the above and only want to get pegged.

That said, this was a learning project when I first started, so a lot of the early game is kind of janky and there's no variables to track peoples choices. It's something I have learned for the next game I have planned. (No, Lunar's Chosen is no way near finished).

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

Options. Some people don't want futa, some people want futa, some people want futa and ass fucking, some people only want to ass fuck the futa, some people want futa don't want their ass fucked by the futa but do want to be pegged, some people want none of the above and only want to get pegged.

That said, this was a learning project when I first started, so a lot of the early game is kind of janky and there's no variables to track peoples choices. It's something I have learned for the next game I have planned. (No, Lunar's Chosen is no way near finished).
I hear ya and i agree with the ladies not wanting either one.
And yeah, the nagging can be annoying but.......
TBO, have not vested time they have on the VN.

And when i have, didn't let the nagging get to me.
Been rather detracted by music projects been working on to be fare.

Just kinda walked into a shitstorm conversation was dragged into.
Thank You for Your input.(y)

EDIT: p.s. no pun intended on the input :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Futa content and MC taking dick are two things that are heavily related but not the same. People can like futa while not wanting the MC to get fucked in the ass, and at the same time, people can not like futa while still wanting to see the MC get fucked with a strapon.
In their case, they do not like either.
I'm not disagreeing with them, just for the record.
On either part or anyone's parts LOL!

Nikit0s

Oct 17, 2019
Hmm... Strange... I downloaded from this thread version 0.18.2 and it had Russian. But it would be nice if you (even with just Google translator or a more advanced one) added Russian translation)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Out of curiosity, you ever consider adding in more detailed content toggle choices than just futa? With the experience you've gained along the way I expect you'd find it pretty easy to do, and it shouldn't take all that long. Though obviously it would still take time that could be spent creating more scenes. Or just adding in some setting choices for future scenes. I don't really care myself, so long as we keep getting the choices when the scenes happen I'm happy, just curious if you've thought about it before.

• Angry
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Out of curiosity, you ever consider adding in more detailed content toggle choices than just futa? With the experience you've gained along the way I expect you'd find it pretty easy to do, and it shouldn't take all that long. Though obviously it would still take time that could be spent creating more scenes. Or just adding in some setting choices for future scenes. I don't really care myself, so long as we keep getting the choices when the scenes happen I'm happy, just curious if you've thought about it before.

Some things are on a toggle, like cum inflation and genderswapping/body swapping (except where necessary for story reasons) are disabled if you say you dislike them. I think there's others I've added, but I can't remember what.

Reactions: Legend 123

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Some things are on a toggle, like cum inflation and genderswapping/body swapping (except where necessary for story reasons) are disabled if you say you dislike them. I think there's others I've added, but I can't remember what.
Ah, right. I guess they must not have been labelled as clearly as the futa one because I don't remember seeing them. It's not a good sign if you've forgotten what they are though, since that means that you can't use them for future scenes. Might also be a good idea to put them in the preferences screen so people can see/change them.

Reactions: ApprehensiveEnigma

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
What days is Katie at the pool in the evening? To continue her story I have to talk to her, but she never seems to be in the pool:

Screenshot_8.png

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Ah, right. I guess they must not have been labelled as clearly as the futa one because I don't remember seeing them. It's not a good sign if you've forgotten what they are though, since that means that you can't use them for future scenes. Might also be a good idea to put them in the preferences screen so people can see/change them.
These are the kind of things I've learned for the next game. Toggles, writing down what the toggles are, allowing them to be changed etc. :p

kapulski

Apr 5, 2022
hi, so i'm kinda stuck in the game... i'm at a point where claire wants me to do a promotion photoshoot and i need no meet amber at her club too but the club does not apear on the map and i dont know how to do the photoshoot for claire and all the other storylines are stuck because of that too...
help meee

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
hi, so i'm kinda stuck in the game... i'm at a point where claire wants me to do a promotion photoshoot and i need no meet amber at her club too but the club does not apear on the map and i dont know how to do the photoshoot for claire and all the other storylines are stuck because of that too...
help meee
It would probably be easier if you posted a save file, but it sounds like you need to go to the photo studio.

Reactions: kapulski

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
i dont know how to do the save file thing but i went to the studio at every time in any day of the week and there is nothing
If Claire already has the club but you haven't been there yet then it's either a bug or you cheated your way past some necessary steps of her questline.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
help meee

You should be able to find them in the photostudio. Check under clients until you find Caroline. The day doesn't matter, but the time of day does. So check each time of day.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes